Let customer place orders quickly with Odoo Website Paypal Express Direct Pay!
Allowing customers to pay directly through a streamlined process makes things more comfortable and convenient. Also, it ensures quick conversion and sale of goods.
One such payment acquirer is Odoo Website Paypal Express Direct Pay. In addition, the module shortens the payment process and lets customers purchase products directly from the product page. Moreover, the Odoo app adds the Paypal Checkout button on each page of the Odoo website.
Further, the module adds the convenience for customers to complete transactions quickly through Paypal Express Checkout.
NOTE: Odoo Website Paypal Express Direct Pay Module works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
You must install this module first for Odoo Website Paypal Express Direct Pay to work precisely.
- The Odoo app offers features to customers to make instant payments for their purchases using Paypal Express.
- It adds the Paypal Express Checkout button on the Product and cart page of the Odoo website.
- The module further lets customers make quick payments and place orders using Paypal Express.
- Customers can place orders directly from the product or cart page without a lengthy checkout process.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘paypal_express_directpay.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘paypal_express_directpay.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let me show you how to configure Odoo Website Paypal Express Direct Pay.
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. Move to the ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payments> Payment Providers’ after installing.
2. Select the Paypal Express Checkout payment acquirer on the payment providers page.
3. Next, change the status to ‘Enabled or Test Mode’ according to your need. In the credentials tab, enter the ‘Paypal Client ID.’
4. Move to the ‘Configuration’ tab, and select the ‘Payment Journal.’ Also, tick the required boxes from Paypal Express Direct Pay Configuration.
5. In the ‘Messages’ tab, enter the desired messages according to your need. Once done, click the ‘Save’ icon and the ‘Publish’ option.
6. Go to the Odoo website, open the shop page, and click on any product to view the ‘Paypal Checkout’ option on the product page.
7. Select one of the options; it will open up a window from where you can complete the transaction by following the payment gateway process.
8. You can also view the Paypal Checkout option on the ‘Confirm Order’ page.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Payment Acquirer PayLater
- Website Braintree ACH Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Payrexx Payment Acquirer
- Odoo POS Razorpay Integration
- Website CCAvenue IFrame Checkout Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Razorpay Checkout Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14