Product Promotion with Odoo Marketplace With Facebook Live Stream!
Do you want to increase your conversion and sell more than ever on the marketplace?
Then, integrate Facebook live stream to your Odoo marketplace website with Odoo Marketplace With Facebook Live Stream. The module enables you to broadcast live directly from your Odoo. Moreover, the module helps increase brand awareness and promotes the products through live streams.
Also, add the live stream snippets to your website homepage, product page, or shop page. Moreover, you can also add the upcoming video link on the website so customers can know when you will be live in the future.
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace With Facebook Live Stream module works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
First, you must install these modules in your system for Odoo Marketplace With Facebook Live Stream module to work correctly.
- Integrate Facebook Livestream with Odoo marketplace.
- Live stream a corresponding product from the product page.
- Via snippets, add the live stream carousel on the Odoo marketplace website.
- You can also place the live stream snippets anywhere as per the requirement.
- The module helps you reach an audience spread over a large area.
- Guest and logged-in users can watch the live stream.
- Further, while creating the live stream, the admin can view the products and show them to the customers.
- You can also add upcoming live stream snippets on the Odoo marketplace website.
- Upcoming videos show the countdown when a user clicks on them.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_facebook_live_stream.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_facebook_live_stream.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend and follow the path ‘Seller Dashboard> Configuration> Settings.’ Now, locate ‘Marketplace> Miscellaneous,’ tick the box next to ‘Allow Seller Livestream.’ Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
2. Next, click on the ‘Live Stream> Create’ button.
3. On the new page, fill in the details and tick the following boxes if required:
- Publish On Shop
- Publish On Seller Shop
- Publish On Seller Profile
Once you fill in all the details, click the ‘Save’ button.
4. The seller can also create a live stream from their profile. Log in to the seller account, and on the ‘Seller Dashboard,’ go to ‘Live Stream.’
5. On the new page, click the ‘Create’ button.
6. After that, fill in the details. But, there is no seller selection option.
7. The customer can view the live stream and upcoming live stream snippets on the website home page or shop page.
8. Also, customers can view the live stream option on the product page too.
9. Lastly, the seller profile page will also show the live stream snippets.
OTHER ODOO MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Mass Upload
- Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication
- Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Options
- Marketplace Product Image Watermarker
- Odoo Marketplace Product 360° View
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15