Make your website alive with Odoo Augmented Reality ( WebAR ) Extension!
AR for products enhances the customers’ engagement, allowing them to visualize the products in real the world. Also, it helps boost confidence for quicker buying decisions, encourages a fun shopping experience, and reduces returns. Augmented Reality helps create a competitive edge, attract more customers, and help increase conversion.
Hence, to help your business scale, we developed Odoo Augmented Reality ( WebAR ) Extension. It helps captivate users with interactive and immersive elements. Moreover, the module aids increase engagement, provides better views, boosts sales, and more.
In addition, it assists helps blend the virtual and real environment seamlessly to create an unforgettable experience. Further, the Odoo app configures and leads to a higher conversion rate.
- Enable the Odoo Augmented Reality ( WebAR ) Extension with just a click.
- Add Augmented Reality images for the products in the backend.
- It requires .usdz format images for displaying AR images in the real world on the iOS device.
- It uses the mobile device camera for image display.
- The Odoo app displays the complete 360 views, top and bottom, and allows size increase and decrease.
- AR images need to be configured for each product individually.
- Moreover, it creates a separate log for all AR images (Android & iOS).
- Adds an icon on the product image on the product page in the mobile version.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_webar_product.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_webar_product.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s check out how to configure Odoo Augmented Reality ( WebAR ) Extension.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. Go to the ‘Website> Configuration> Websites’ after installing the module. Do remember to enable debug/ developer mode to access the website sub-menu.
2. Now select the website on which you want to enable the AR images.
3. Enable the WebAR by the ‘Enable AR Image’ option from the website form.
4. Move to the ‘Website> Configuration> Product AR Images’ sub-menu to view the list of all the AR images.
5. The AR product image form contains all relevant details like name, format, product template, image source, Poster image, and upload image (.glb/.gltf for Android & .usdz for iOS).
6. After that, move to the ‘Website> eCommerce> Products’ and open a product. Open the ‘AR Images’ tab and configure the loading, AR scale, Auto-rotate, auto-rotate delay, AR placement, AR Modes, custom button, and custom button text.
ODOO WEBSITE (MOBILE VIEW)
7. On the website, move to the ‘Shop’ page, click and open a product with AR images, and wait for the images to load. Once done, click the ‘AR icon’ present above the image.
8. It will ask for permission to access the mobile camera, grant it and place the camera on a defined surface (floor, table, etc.).
9. Once done, it will load the image and display it on the screen.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo AI Engine (ChatGPT)
- Website Shopping Assistant ( Odoo Chatbot ) using OpenAI
- Odoo Website Auction
- Odoo Website Image Hotspots
- Website Appointment Management System
- Odoo Share Website Order With Others
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15