Marketplace Adyen Payment for WooCommerce will allow the customer to quickly pay for the order using a secure and well know payment gateway, that is Adyen.
Adyen is one of the most globally recognized payment gateways. It provides the best business solution for e-Commerce, mobile, and point of sale. With more than 3500 customers the payment gateway integration is the best choice for any business owner.
Thus, once the admin has configured the payment method, both the seller and the customer in the store could take advantage of the payment gateway.
The customer can process an easy checkout process. However, the admin can generate an easy payout for the sellers.
Important Note: Marketplace Adyen Payment for WooCommerce module is a marketplace add-on, so you must be using Webkul’s Multi-Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce module.
Woocommerce Company ? Find out More
Check the plugin workflow in the video mentioned below –
Use Case – Adyen Payment
The payment gateway is meant to provide the customer admin and seller with the ease of monetary transactions.
The customer can now easily check out with the help of the payment method.
It restricts the occurrence case of an abandoned cart or decline purchase on the cart page. With the plugin, the checkout can be generated easily.
Thus, helping in chances of incrementation of conversion.
In addition, the plugin also allows easy payout to sellers and quick refund to the customer.
Features – Adyen Payment
- The module supports credit cards as supported by Adyen Payment gateway.
- Fully PCI Compliant, no card details submitted to the server.
- Admin can use the module in any mode test or live.
- The Adyen payment gateway allows support to DCC currencies like- AED, AUD, BGN, BHD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ISK, ILS, INR, JOD, JPY, KRW, KWD, MYR, NOK, NZD, OMR, PLN, QAR, RON, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TWD, USD, ZAR.
- The seller can add the Adyen account details for an easy transaction process to them for sales of the product.
- Admin can manage the seller payouts.
- Quick and Easy refund transfer using the gateway.
The user will get a zip file which he has to upload in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
For this, login to WordPress Admin Panel and then Under the Dashboard, hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option which brings out a Sub-Menu and then select the “Add New” option.
After this, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, Now clicks the option to upload the zip file.
By clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File” click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, then you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin.
Henceforth now, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin. Thus, in this installation completes.
Now, run the below-mentioned command in the respective directory (Likewise: domain/wp-content/plugins/wk-adyen-payment-gateway) via terminal.
Make sure that you have installed composer on your server else follow this instruction to install composer – Composer Installation
Adyen Account API
In order to use this payment method, the API credentials of the Adyen Account are required.
The admin can create or log in to the Adyen account by using the following links:
After login, the admin can navigate through Account> User in order to get the API credentials.
Once the admin click on the user button the list of the web services will appear.
The admin needs to click on the name of the particular web service user in order to get the credentials.
The admin can also find the public key token over here.
Admin Panel- Configuration
Post successful installation of Adyen Payment Gateway for WooCommerce, the admin can configure the module by navigating through WooCommerce> Settings> Payments.
Thus, the admin could set the module to enable the state from here. Additionally, the admin can Manage the Payment Gateway from this section.
On clicking the Manage button the admin will get redirect to the respective payment gateway configuration section. Here the admin will-
- Enable/ Disable the payment gateway as per requirement.
- Title– This field will have the name of the payment gateway as visible at the time of checkout.
- Description– The admin can set the description of the payment gateway which will be visible to the customer at the time of checkout.
- Sandbox Mode– The admin will enable this field to allow entering of test account details.
Live/Test Account Details
- Merchant Account– In this field here the Account number of Adyen Account which belongs to admin will be entered.
- Username– This field will have the username of the Adyen Account of the admin.
- Password– This filed will have an encrypted code which the admin could get from the Adyen Account.
- API Key– This is the integration key that is present in the admin’s Adyen Account.
- Client Encryption Key– This is the encrypted key that helps secret data transmission between client and server. It can be easily found in the Adyen account.
- Library Token– This is token for client side encryption library which could be obtained from Adyen account.
Test Payout Details-
Live Payout Details-
Live/Test Payout Details
- Test/Live Username- The admin could enter the account username details of the Payout Account.
- Test/Live Password– The admin can enter the password of the Payout Account.
- Days- The admin can specify the number of days till the fund transfer could take place.
- Description– The admin can enter few details about the payout which will be visible to sellers when they will fillin bank details.
Payout Review Details And Refund Details
Test Payout Review Details
Live Payout Review Details
Live/Test Payout Review Details
- Username- The admin can enter the username of Payout Review Account.
- Password- The admin can metion the password of the Payout Review Account.
Description- The admin can enter a description in relation to the refund.
Seller- Adyen Bank Details
Once the admin has configured the module, now the seller will have the functionality to enter the Adyen Bank Details.
Here, the seller needs to mention the following details-
- Country Name to which the seller belongs.
- Bank Account Number (IBAN), Name and City of the seller bank account.
- Account Name– This is the name of the seller bank account.
- Business Identification Code (BIC)- It is the identification code of the merchant which is a unique id of the seller.
- Tax Identification Number- This is the unique identification number for taxation.
- Date of birth of Seller.
Customer End – Adyen Payment
The customer can checkout along with the product in the cart using Adyen Payment Gateway.
The customer can accomplish the procedure by adding the card details.
Once the payment is made the customer will redirect to a page stating successful order.
Here, the customer can view the Payment Method as Adyen.
Admin Adyen Order Management
The admin can manage the orders which had Adyen as the payment method. The admin needs to follow the navigation as Marketplace>Adyen Orders.
Now, the admin can click on the Manage button which will open the Manage Orders section. From here the admin can click on Transfer to send the amount to the seller for product sales.
Refund Management – Adyen Payment
Now if the customer has asked for a refund, in this case, the admin needs to go to the orders. In the orders, the admin needs to enter the quantity to refund like in default Woocoommerce.
Thus the refund amount will be directly credited to the customer account.
To get more clear idea on the module, kindly review the video below-
That’s all for the Marketplace Adyen Payment for WooCommerce still, have any issues please raise a ticket or get back to us at [email protected]
Current Product Version - 1.0.3
Supported Framework Version - Wordpress version: 5.7.x, WooCommerce version: 5.3.x