Discount Coupon Listing Plugin for WordPress: This extension allows the customer to view all the coupons in one place. Also, the customer can view two different types of coupons together namely:
- Offer &
- Deal Coupons
This coupon listing plugin is very useful for the customer as this plugin provides multiple coupons of different types in one place. Also, the customer can check the website where the coupons are applicable.
This module allows the admin to add/edit coupons of different brands at one place and not only this the admin can configure both the types of coupons as per the business need.
- Deal/Offer type of coupon can be created.
- This module is responsive.
- The customer can give upvotes/downvotes for coupons.
- Click to copy functionality for coupon code.
- Social sharing buttons for the coupons.
- Expiration system to show coupon expiry.
- You can mention the start date of the coupon on it.
- Coupons redirect the customer to the applicable store
The user will get a zip file which first of all needs to be uploaded in the “Add New” menu option in the WordPress admin panel.
Furthermore, log in to your account panel and under the Dashboard hover your mouse over the “Plugins” menu option.
Now tap on the Sub-Menu, and then select the “Add New” option.
Next, you will see an option on the top of your page that is “Upload Plugin”, click the option to upload the zip file.
After clicking on the “Upload Plugin” option, below that you will see a button “Choose File”.
Now, click on the button to browse for the zip file as per the snapshot below.
After browsing the file, click the “Install Now” button to install the plugin as per the snapshot.
Now when the plugin is installed correctly, you will see the success message and an option to activate the plugin. After that, click on “Activate Plugin” to activate the installed plugin.
After completing the installation, the Coupon Listing option will appear in the admin panel. When the admin clicks on the coupon listing option, then all the coupons will appear in a list as shown:
The admin can perform bulk actions on the selected coupons. However, for applying the same the admin needs to click on the Apply button after selecting the coupons and the bulk action.
Also, the admin can view the coupons of a particular date by using the filter option.
After the coupon listing, The admin can add a new coupon by clicking on the Add New Coupon Option. After that, a new webpage will open.
On this webpage, the admin needs to fill the following details.
- Firstly the admin has to add the title for the coupon then the description about the coupon. After that, the admin needs to configure the coupon as.
- Label Title: Enter the title for the label of the coupon.
- Offer Site Name: Enter the name of the website which is providing the coupon.
- Site URL: Enter the URL of the website which is providing where the coupon can be used.
- Start Date: Enter the start date for the coupon.
- Expiry Date: Enter the expiry date for the coupon.
- Coupon Code: Enter the coupon code here.
- Product SKU: Enter the unique code of the product here.
- No. of Uses: Define the number of uses per coupon.
- Type: Select the type of coupon as Deal or Offer.
After the coupon configuration, the admin needs to Customize the coupon as.
- Verified: Select yes to show the verified badge on the coupon.
- Show Number of Uses: Select yes to show the total number of uses for that coupon on the front end.
- Show Views: Select yes to show the total number of views per ticket on the frontend.
- Coupon Code Background Color: Select the background color for the coupon label.
- Coupon Code Text Color: Select the color of the text for the coupon label.
This module allows the admin to configure the offer type of coupons as:
- Select yes to enable the Offer Type Coupon to be visible on the coupon listing page and no to hide.
- Show Verification Badge: Select yes to show the verification badge on the coupon.
- Show Start Date: Select yes to show the start date for the coupon on the frontend.
- Show Expiry Date: Select yes to show the expiry date on the coupon.
- Show Total Views: Select yes to show the total number of views on the coupon.
- Enable Upvote/Downvote: Select yes to show upvote or downvote option on the coupon.
- Enable Comment: Select yes to comment enable the comment section on the coupon for posting the comment.
- Enable Social Share: Select yes to show the Social Share options on the coupon.
After selecting the above options the admin can click on the save change button to save the changes of the Offer Configuration. Then only, the saved changes will appear on the front end.
Deal Configuration is similar to the offer configuration. Moreover, It consists of the same options as of the Offer configuration.
Above all, it does the same kind of changes like the offer configuration after selecting the required options and clicking on the save change button.
In the front end, the coupon will appear as per the saved configuration.
Under the feedback option, the admin can view all the feedback given by the customer, and the guest customer can also give the feedback/comment on the particular coupon.
Here is the navigation for the admin to view feedbacks Coupon Listing> Feedback.
The admin can click on the view button to view the entire details of the feedback for a particular coupon. Also, the admin can click on the trash button to remove the comment/feedback.
At the front end, the customer can click on the coupon listing button to view multiple coupons of different types in one place.
After that, the customer can comment on the particular coupons by using the comment button. Moreover, the customer can view the previous comments also on the same coupon.
Besides the comments, there is a show details button using that The customer can view the description on the particular coupon by clicking on the Show Details button.
After that, for using the coupon the customer can click on the coupon name/code button. And by doing so, a pop will open, Also the coupon code will get copied by clicking on coupon code button.
As a result of it, the customer can view the code/deal of that coupon and can click on the Shop Now button or Deal Activated button to use that coupon.
After clicking on the Shop Now/Deal Activated button, it will redirect the customer particularly to the website whose URL admin entered while making the coupon.
Also, if the expiry date for the coupon is crossed then as a result of it in the front end the coupon will appear as shown
After that, the customer can also share the coupon on social media. In addition to that, the customer can give upvote or downvote to the coupon.
For example, If the customer clicks on the Tweet(Twitter) button to share the coupon code, then the customer will get redirected for sharing the coupon code after login.
Therefore this particular module provides the ability to the admin to create multiple coupons and represent them in one place.
Moreover, the admin can give the link to the store on the coupon where it can be used.
In short, these coupons redirect the customer to the applicable store for that coupon.
That’s all for the Discount Coupon Listing Plugin for WordPress module. For any further query or suggestion add a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 5.2