Research shows that one of the major reasons for products to just reach the wishlist but not the shopping cart is size. If a customer is interested in a product, don’t make them search your site for the sizing guide. The best way to share sizing information is to display it on the product details page. Having a proper size chart can be more helpful if you offer custom-made products. CS-Cart Size Chart add-on helps you display the measurements of a product. You can add custom measurements of any particular product along with size guide image & improve the conversion rates.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
Features and Benefits
- Well integrated with CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor.
- Functionality to set the size chart matrix for all the variants of the particular product at the backend.
- Option to upload the size guide image to show along with the size chart.
- Admin can select the desired option for creating size matrix of product.
- The customer can add the product to the cart by selecting size option from the size chart pop-up.
- Size Chart will work with the product having inventory or without inventory.
How To Upload And Install The Add-on
Go to Manage Add-ons, click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Development Company Find out More
Add-on installed successfully!
How To Add Size Chart At Backend
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.13.x, 4.14.x, 4.15.x