CS-Cart ShippingEasy Connector: Spending too much time and money in managing orders on various marketplaces along with your own CS-Cart store, then optimize & speed up the process with this CS-Cart ShippingEasy Connector.
ShippingEasy is a cloud-based shipping platform with which online merchants of all sizes can ship fast. After its integration, It automatically fetches all order details into a single screen for easy & real-time shipping management. So, manage orders, automate shipping, and track shipments via an all-in-one easy-to-use, cloud-based shipping platform.
Note: Please note that the demo link is not available due to the unavailability of sandbox credentials. For a detailed process flow of the add-on, please check the user guide manual or use your own credentials.
- Well integrated with both CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-vendor.
- Orders synchronization with ShippingEasy in real-time from CS-Cart stores.
- Print labels and packaging slips via the ShippingEasy portal.
- Automate shipping and map carriers based on your customers’ delivery preferences automatically.
- Shipments created via ShippingEasy get synchronized with CS-Cart after it is shipped.
How To Upload And Install
- After downloading CS-Cart ShippingEasy Connector add-on you’ll get the zip file (for CS-Cart and Multivendor editions separately. Use the relevant one), one install.txt file, and a relevant User Guide manual doc. Read it carefully for proper configuration.Go to Manage Add-ons, click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Development Company Read More
After add-on installation, we need to configure the settings.
- Enter the ShippingEasy Credentials which includes the API Key, Secret Key, Store API Key. Further, in this doc, you will get to know where you can get these keys from.
- There is an option to choose the order status. Only the orders with the status chosen here will be synchronized with ShippingEasy platform.
- Check the box if you want to allow vendors to use their own API keys.
- If you check the next box for “Use Admin Credentials” then, admin’s API keys will be used if any vendor has not used his own APIs.
You need to save the Store URL and callback URL at the ShippingEasy portal in the account settings.
How to get API Keys
Step1: Login to your ShippingEasy Account.
Step2: Go to Settings and open Account Settings.
Step3: Click on API Credentials. Here you can get API key and API Secret as shown below.
Next, you need to get the Store API key. You can add n number of stores and use the desired store’s API keys.
Step4: Go to Settings -> Stores & Orders
Step5: You can get the Store API Key of all the active stores here as shown below. Use the one in your CS-Cart store as per your business needs.
Configuration at ShippingEasy End
Login to your ShippingEasy Account. Go to Settings -> Stores & Orders and click to add a new store.
- Select the platform as ShippingEasy API.
- Enter the Store URL and Save.
Orders & Shipping Management at ShippingEasy Portal
Go to Orders. Here you can view all the synchronized orders. You can create bulk shipments as well.
You can also create shipment one by one and mark the order directly as Shipped. There are various other options as well which ShippingEasy provides. These include Add Notes, Edit Weight, Browse Rates, Edit Orders, Edit Quick Ship.
You can view all the shipments in the Shipments section as shown below in the snapshot.
These shipments will not be synced with CS-Cart until the payment is made and Shipment is ready to print. Once these shipments are ready to print, will automatically get synchronized with CS-Cart along with the tracking URL.
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - 4.13.x, 4.14.x, 4.15.x