CS-Cart Seller Invoice: Improve the customer experience by CS-Cart Seller Invoice add-on. This impressive add-on allows sellers and admin to attach invoice to the orders. Customers get the privilege to download the attached invoice . This add-on can be helpful in increasing the level of trust among customers.
Check a brief overview of the add-on –
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- The functionality to upload, delete and download the invoice is available to admin and vendor of related products.
- A separate tab has been provided to manage the functionality of “Seller Invoice” at both the ends.
- Functionality of downloading the invoice of corresponding orders for individual customer is available .
- A separate tab listing of “Seller Invoice” in order detail page is available at customer end.
- Easy to manage at both Vendor and Admin end.
How To Upload and Install
Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Back End View
Go to “Orders” tab and click on “View Orders” as shown below.
Click on “View” to open the details page of the order for uploading invoice. Please refer the screenshot below for the same.
Development Company Find out More
Click on “Seller Invoice” as shown below in the snapshot.
Both admin and vendor can manage the invoices. To add and upload the invoice ,click on “+ Add seller invoice” as shown in the below snapshot.
To upload the invoice :
- Enter the name of the invoice to be attached.
- Click on “Local” and browse the invoice file (all valid file types like pdf,txt,doc etc can be uploaded).
- Click on “Save” button as shown below in the snapshot.
All the invoices for a particular order are listed under “Seller Invoice” tab as shown below.
- Click on “Download” to download the invoice.
- Click on “Delete” to delete the invoice.
Front end view
At front end “Seller Invoice” tab will get displayed on the order detail page of each order.
Go to the order information page at front end and click on “Seller Invoice” tab as shown in the below snapshot.
Click on the “Download” button to download the invoice as shown below in the snapshot.
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.13.x - 4.15.x