CS-Cart Price Drop Alert: This impressive add-on helps in maintaining customers’ interest in the user’s marketplace. Also by using this add-on, any customer can subscribe to products for price drop alerts.
So whenever there is a price drop for a product, an email is generated and sent to subscribed customers acting as a notifying mail.
- Indeed well integrated with CS-Cart Multivendor.
- Option of mail templates for subscription and notification is available.
- One-click unsubscription facility is available to customers.
- Subscriber log entry deletion or maintenance can be easily managed at the admin end.
- Whenever the price of the product goes down the subscriber of that product will receive an automatic email notification.
- The subscribed product name, email id, price, date, and time are maintained in logs at the admin end.
- Easy mail templating process, well integrated with CS-Cart.
- Also, Customers need not track the drop in prices for their desired products.
- Easy at the Admin end to target customers looking for a price drop.
- Customers will enjoy the convenience of receiving auto-generated mail each time the product price goes down.
- Moreover will increase the urge of purchasing among customers.
Installation-CS-Cart Price Drop Alert
After downloading the CS-Cart Product Package Builder you’ll get one zip file(price_drop_alert_cs_cart) unzip and use it.
After unzipping you will get the price_dop_alert_cs_cart.pdf file, read it carefully and follow it.
Firstly Go to the Manage Add-ons page. Browse and select the zip file, upload and install
Development Company Find out More
Now, Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install”.
After installation of the add-on, you will find “Price Drop Alert” in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
The admin will click on Price Drop Alert and go to the settings tab. Now in this tab click on Settings to make the module settings enable.
Module Workflow-CS-Cart Price Drop Alert
Now the admin will navigate through Marketing>Price Drop Alert>Price Drop Alert Product List.
From here, the admin can view the list of all the products for which the price drop alert notification will be sent.
Moreover, they can multi-select the product and enable or disable the product as per the need.
Now the admin will navigate through Marketing>Price Drop Alert>Templating for the template settings.
Set Subscription and Notification Mail
After that, the admin will make the settings in the subscription mail and notification mail.
The admin can create or update the email template for the admin, user, and notification as shown below.
Here, the admin can enter the email subject and body that will display in the user, admin, and notification email.
Frontend View-CS-Cart Price Drop Alert
The customers will have to enter their email id and click on the email icon as shown in the screenshot.
A notice will pop up when the subscription will get completed for the particular product as per the below image.
Similarly, an email will be sent to the customer for the successful subscription to the entered email address.
Admin View- Price Drop Alert Log
The complete list of the product for price drop alert will display by navigating through Marketing>Price Drop Alert>Price Drop Alert Log to the admin once the user subscribes to the product.
The admin can decrease the price by clicking on the product. Once the admin clicks on the product it will redirect to the product editing page as shown in the screenshot.
The admin will decrease the price and save the product then an email will be received by the user who has subscribed to the product for a price drop alert.
Furthermore, the admin can multi-select the products and delete the products that are subscribed for the price drop alert.
The customers can navigate via My Account>Price Drop Alert as per the image.
Here, the customer can view all the subscribed product for the price drop alert.
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - 4.14.x - 4.16.x