CS-Cart PayUbiz Payment Gateway : This magnificent extension allows site owner to integrate PayUbiz with CS-Cart/Multivendor store. Integrating PayUbiz opens up various options to receive payments from multiple channels. This is the payment gateway provider for Indian merchants which offers online payment services to merchant website through its partnerships with various banks.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- Provides various payment category options like Credit cards, Debit cards, Net banking, EMI, Cash on Delivery(COD), Wallets, PayUmoney, Amex.
- Option to restrict the payment categories for customers is provided at admin end.
- Functionality to check all response informations provided by PayUbiz at admin end.
- Provides better security management for safe and secure payment.
- The functionality of automatic currency converter is based on the currency set by admin.
- Option to pay via PayUbiz is available to create order at admin end.
- Works with both Test and Live modes on the payment gateway.
- Easy to use and configure at admin end.
How to upload and install
Go to Manage add-ons, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install“as shown below in snapshot.
Go to “Administration” tab and click on “Payment methods”.
Click on “+” to create a new payment method.
- Set the name of the payment method.
- For checkout choose the processor as “PayUbiz Payment Method”.
- Select template as “cc_outside.tpl” from the dropdown.
- Configure the tabs accordingly as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Configure” and set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Enter the credentials “Merchant Id” and “Salt“
- Enter the Transaction Id Prefix.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Check to save the payment response.
Select the order status for different payment response as shown below in the snapshot.
Functionality to restrict the payment category options for customer is provided at admin end.
- Select the payment categories/options to restrict for user.
- Click on “Save” button to save the configuration settings as shown below.
Front End View
For payment via “PayUbiz Payment Gateway” select the option as shown below in the snapshot.
Fill the credentials as shown below. User can make payment via any of the payment categories options enabled admin end in configuration settings.
On successful order placement, user will get redirected to storefront. Click to view the order details as shown below:
Payment Response View at admin end
Go to “Orders” tab and click on “View Orders“. Click on the order id to view the order’s details. Payment response will be saved under Payment Information as shown below in the snapshot.
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x