Now the customers at your CS-Cart Or Multi-Vendor store can check the status of their orders in a graphical manner with CS-Cart Order Status Tracker. This add-on allows the customers to quickly and easily check their order status on the order details page in an interactive way. The tracker comes with 3 different infographic designs which provide an impressive user interface.
Features and Benefits
- Well integrated with CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor.
- Three different templates provided for order tracking.
- Functionality to create custom states or order tracking status (6 at max) for making a more interactive frontend order tracker.
- Functionality to change the custom status at frontend automatically on the basis of actual order status.
- A graphical and user interactive frontend for tracking the orders.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
How To Upload And Install The Add-on
Go to Manage Add-ons, click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Add-on will be installed successfully!
After add-on installation, click on Settings to configure the add-on as shown below.
In the add-on settings, there is an option to choose the desired template from the 3 available in the list. The provided templates are:
Template preview is also available in these settings along with the template. So just select the desired template and Save.
View At Admin End
Navigate to Website-> Order Status Tracker as shown below.
Admin can add the custom order processing & tracking states. All the added states along with their positions on the tracker will be listed here. Maximum 6 states can be added. Admin can edit or delete these states at any times. Click on the + button to add a new state as shown below.
Now, you need to enter some details which include:
- Name of the state which will be visible on the tracker.
- The position of the state at tracking template. You can enter the numeric value here.
- Description of this state just for the admin’s reference.
- Order Status – Select the order status on which this custom state will be activated. You can select the multiple statuses for one state. If any of the order statuses match to this status then this state will be activated on the tracker viewable at frontend.
- Last option is to set the icon of this state. You can add two different icon images for active and disabled state separately.
Just enter the details and click on Create buttons provided to create this state.
Front End View
The customer now will be able to view an interactive tracker on the order details page. The template set at admin end will be visible to the customer accordingly.
Let’s have a look at each template separately.
- Linear Template One
2. Linear Template Two
This is all about CS-Cart Order Status Tracker. Thank you for reading!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x