CS-Cart Mobikul Mobile App Builder: In today’s expectancy the plenitude of mobile devices have changed the approach to access the digital information. Uncertainty customers expect you to reach out to them anytime and anywhere. On account of the needs, the user can create an elegant mobile application for their existing store using CS-Cart Mobikul. This benefits to having a native app for mobile devices well integrated with the store, allowing customers to have access to real-time store any moment no matter when at one’s convenience.
- Well integrated with existing CS-Cart store.
- Informative and interacting shopping app with the fast and intuitive response.
- Supports default CS-Cart shipping methods.
- Supports phone orders, cash on delivery, fax order, money order and personal cheque as payment methods.
- An option of the gift voucher, promotional and coupon code have been provided.
- A feature of push notification over the devices has been provided.
- Well configured and easy to use at admin end.
Features added in CS-Cart Mobikul Mobile App version 2.0
- The functionality of multiple profile creation is available and can be availed once enabled at admin end.
- Functionality to support multiple currencies.
- Functionality to support multiple languages.
- Increases relationships and loyalty by reinforcing the store.
- Benefits sell through exposures across mobile devices.
- Strengthen the connectivity with on-the-go customers.
- Well supportive in terms of accessibility, immediacy, and reach-ability.
CS-Cart Mobikul Mobile App Builder
file and install.text. Read the blog carefully and configure it accordingly. Go to manage add-ons page. Browse and select the zip file, upload and install.
On the front page, the customer can see the image slider, many carousels. The admin can add multiple carousels for the home page. Category slider and the top brand section will also shown on the front page.
The customer can see the notification icon at the top of the home page. Under the notification section, the customer can see the notifications sent by the admin. The customer can also view the products of the notified message.
Customers can search the product directly from home page. The need to enter a keyword for the product search. Voice search is also included in this app. It means customers can search any product with the help of voice.
Left Navigation Drawer
Swiping finger from left to right on the home screen, the customer will see all categories and a small icon(all in one drawer). After clicking on “all in one drawer”, they can view their account dashboard.
The customer will get the login and signup link in the left drawer. They can login or signup to the account after filling the email id and the password. The customer can reset the password after click on “Forgot Password” link.
The customer can add the products to their wishlist from the product page. After adding the product to wishlist they can view the wishlist products in their account.
The customer can manage orders through the app. The customer can view the list of all orders, can view all information regarding the order like shipping address, billing address, product information, and order summary.
Account information of the user can be accessed in my account section. The user can change the account information from here.
Product and Category Pages
Categories of the stores can be viewed on the front page. The customers can access from the left drawer and category slider. After click on the main category, the sub-categories of that category will appear. After clicking on the sub-categories, the product will appear.
At product page, the customer can view product information like description, features, reviews, product price, product image.
The customer can add the product to their cart. They can view the product by clicking on the cart page. The customer can update their cart, apply the coupon code to the cart.
One Page Checkout Process
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://support.webkul.com/en/customer/create-ticket
Current Product Version - 2.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x