CS-Cart Job Board: This impressive add-on provides a job management feature within the CS-Cart store. Via CS-Cart Job Board admin can post various jobs of different categories. Users get the privilege to apply for the desired job posted on the store.This method can be very cost effective and used by many giant stores to get the manpower through their e-commerce website.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- Functionality to add and manage job categories at admin end.
- Functionality to add new jobs at admin end.
- Option to edit or delete the existing jobs and job categories at admin end.
- Functionality to apply for multiple job openings at the user end.
- Option to accept, reject and delete the applications submitted by the user.
- Functionality to set e-mail template related to new application submission and acceptance, rejection of submitted application is available.
- Easy to manage and configure at admin end.
How To Upload and Install
After downloading the CS-Cart Job Board, you will get a zip file and install.txt . Read the install.txt carefully and configure it accordingly.
Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
- Check to show the jobs list which is going to be available in future.
- Click to allow the multiple applications submission from same mail id.
- Check to notify admin whenever a new application is submitted.
Set the email text to notify user for Job application acceptance.
In a similar way set the mail text to notify the user on :
- Job application rejection.
- Successful submission of the job application.
Set the email text to notify admin for a new application submission as shown below.
Admin End View
Go to “Design” Tab and click on “Menus”
Click on the “Manage items” as shown below.
Click on “+” to add a new item for quick links menu as shown below in the snapshot.
Enter all the fields required to create a new item as shown below.
Go to “Job Board” and click on “Job Category” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “+” to add a new category as shown below.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot :
- Enter the name of the category.
- Select the status.
- Click on Create button to create the new category.
The Job Categories created will be listed under Category. Click on the drop-down to edit or delete the category as shown below in the snapshot.
Go to “Job Board” and click on “Jobs” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “+” to add a new Job as shown below.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Insert all the mandatory information to create a new job as shown below.
- Click on “Create” button to create the job.
The Jobs created will be listed under Jobs. Click on the drop-down to edit or delete the Job as shown below in the snapshot.
Go to “Job Board” and click on “Applications” as shown below.
You can view the submitted applications here as shown below in the snapshot.
Go to the drop-down and click on :
- View: To preview the submitted application.
- Delete: To delete the application
- Download Resume: To download the resume
- Accept: To Accept the application.
- Reject: To reject the application.
Front End View
Click on “Job Board” as shown below in the snapshot.
Job Categories and the jobs listed can be viewed here as shown below in the snapshot.
- Click on the “Job id” to preview the Job details.
Desired Job details can be viewed as shown below in the snapshot.
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button to apply for the job.
Fill up the Job application form with all the mandatory details and click on “Submit” button to submit the application as shown below in the snapshot.
For further any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8.x