CS-Cart Geolocation Language and Currency Converter add-on converts currency and language of CS-Cart store in runtime based on the visitor’s location.An automatic conversion happens on the basis of Geolocation. Moreover this helps in improving the effectiveness of the website by providing a user-friendly experience.
- Indeed Well integrated with CS-Cart/CS-Cart Multi-Vendor/Multi-Vendor Ultimate.
- Functionality to change storefront currency and language dynamically according to the visitor’s location.
- Feature to set the currency and language for storefront in global configuration of the add-on.
- In addition Functionality to configure Geolocation based on country, language, and currency.
- If the visitor’s location is not found in configured Geolocation data, the storefront will work as per the language and currency set globally.
- Also has Option to delete and edit the configured Geolocation data.
- Moreover easy to manage and configure at admin end.
Updated Features For Version 1.2
- Multi-store functionality is added.
- Besides this compatible with CS-Cart 4.11.x.
How To Upload and Install
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
On the successful installation of add-on, click on “Settings” to configure as shown below.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Select currency for storefront if location-based currency not found in configured Geolocation data.
- Also Select language for storefront if location-based language not found in configured Geolocation data.
now. Read More
Firstly Go to “Add-ons” & click on “Geolocation Configuration” as shown below.
Click on the “+” to add a location as shown below.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot :
- Select the Country for Geolocation configuration.
- Choose the Language for the selected country.
- Choose the Currency for the above-selected country.
- Finally select the status for this location and click on Create button.
Finally the added locations can be viewed under Geolocation. Click on the drop-down to Edit or Delete the location as shown below.
Front End View
Currency and language of the storefront convert automatically on the basis of User’s Location.
For example, if your current storefront currency is in dollar and language is in English. When a visitor opens the website in India its currency will get converted into INR (Indian currency). Moreover Languages are displayed according to the Geolocation configuration at the admin end.
Please have a look at the front end view below.
For any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com.
Besides this you can explore our cs-cart Development Services and Quality cs-cart add-ons.
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - 4.9.x, 4.10.x, 4.11.x
Leave a Comment