This impressive add-on converts currency and language of CS-Cart store in runtime based on the visitor’s location. An automatic conversion happens on the basis of Geolocation. This helps in improving the effectiveness of the website by providing a user-friendly experience.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart/CS-Cart Multi-Vendor/Multi-Vendor Ultimate.
- Functionality to change storefront currency and language dynamically according to the visitor’s location.
- Feature to set the currency and language for storefront in global configuration of the add-on.
- Functionality to configure Geolocation based on country, language, and currency.
- If the visitor’s location is not found in configured Geolocation data, the storefront will work as per the language and currency set globally.
- Option to delete and edit the configured Geolocation data.
- Easy to manage and configure at admin end.
Updated Features For Version 1.2
- Multi-store functionality is added.
- Now compatible with CS-Cart 4.11.x.
How To Upload and Install
Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
On the successful installation of add-on, click on “Settings” to configure as shown below.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot.
- Select currency for storefront if location-based currency not found in configured Geolocation data.
- Select language for storefront if location-based language not found in configured Geolocation data.
Go to “Add-ons” & click on “Geolocation Configuration” as shown below.
Click on the “+” to add a location as shown below.
Set the parameters as shown below in the snapshot :
- Select the Country for Geolocation configuration.
- Choose the Language for the selected country.
- Choose the Currency for the above-selected country.
- Select the status for this location and click on Create button.
Front End View
Currency and language of the storefront convert automatically on the basis of User’s Location.
For example, if your current storefront currency is in dollar and language is in English. When a visitor opens the website in India its currency will get converted into INR (Indian currency). Language will be displayed according to the Geolocation configuration at the admin end.
Please have a look at the front end view below.
For any query feel free to contact us at http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - 4.9.x, 4.10.x, 4.11.x