CyberSource is a global payment gateway and merchant services provider that is focused on the active management of the payment process from payment acceptance and order screening, through reconciliation and payment security.
CS-Cart CyberSource payment gateway enables you to accept payments securely, without involving the risks in handling payment data. At the same time, this solution enables you to deliver seamless payment experiences to consumers.
Features of CS-Cart CyberSource Payment Gateway
- Well integrated with CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor, CS-Cart Multivendor-Plus, CS-Cart Multivendor ultimate.
- CyberSource payment supports inline card payments.
- Avoids handling or storing sensitive customer data.
- Provides fully secure payment to handle risk management system.
- Provides support for almost all kind of cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, etc.
- No need of modification is required in core files.
The flow of Installation and Configuration
When you’ll download the “CS-Cart CyberSource payment gateway” add-on, you’ll get one zip file and the install.txt file. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly click on the plus icon to upload the zip file.
Now, Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown in the below snapshot.
After installation of the add-on, you will find the “Cybersource payment gateway” add-on in the list of the available add-on. Make sure, the add-on is activated as shown in the below snapshot.
For the setup of the payment method you need to create an account on CyberSource and you need to Login on your CyberSource account to get the credentials for the configuration of the add-on, so for Login to CyberSource you need to go to CyberSource Login.
After Login you will get Profile ID, Access Key and Secret Key from there as shown in the below sanpshots.
- To get credentials you need to go to payment configuration option on your CyberSource account and copy the profile ID, Access key and Secret Key from here as shown in the snapshots.
After getting all the credentials you need to configure the payment method, for which you need to go to your CS-Cart Admin panel, click on Administration -> Payment Methods-> then click on plus icon to create and configure a new payment method.
- Now, to configure CyberSource payment method you need to do the configuration as shown below-
- After the above mentioned general setting, click on the configure tab for the configuration as shown below-
Now, the Installation and Configuration of the add-on has been completed. You will get the newly created payment method in the payment method tab of your CS-Cart panel. Make sure, you have activated the payment method in order to use it.
After the successful configuration of the payment method, new payment option will be available for customers at the front end. For payment, the customer needs to select the option as shown below in the snapshot and enter the necessary details for payment.
- For CyberSource payment method customer needs to select the CyberSource payment method from the given payment methods and when customer will select CyberSource Payment Method, they will need to fill the card details, and click on place order to get their order placed as shown below in the snapshot-
Back-End View of created order
That’s all for the add-on, still, have any issue, feel free to write here on Http://Webkul.Uvdesk.Com and let us know your views to make the module better.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.9.x, 4.10.x, 4.11.1