CS-Cart COD Availability By Pincode Or Zipcode This magnificent COD availability checker extension allows user to configure cash on delivery to specific Pincode/Zipcode. This feature facilitates customer’s buying experience and enhance customer satisfaction. Moreover Installing the extension open an option for user to make COD serviceable or non-serviceable based on Pincode/Zipcode.
Check a brief overview of the add-on –
- Customers can check COD option availability for a product by inputting the Pincode/Zipcode on the product detail page and quick view page.
- Validation at the checkout page restricts the COD option by authenticating the customer’s shipping address Pincode/zip code.
- In addition, Extension has the ability to import and export CSV files containing Pincode/Zipcode and product id from the admin and vendor backend.
- Also Well-integrated with multivendor.
- Functionality to treat the listed products as COD enables or disable as per admin’s convenience.
- Moreover Easy to configure and use in the admin panel.
- Compatible with multistore.
- It Assigns multiple products to a single group/list of Pincode/zip codes.
- Assign a single product to multiple groups/lists of Pincode/zip codes.
- Assign multiple categories to a single group/list of Pincode/zip codes.
- Also, Assign single categories to multiple groups/lists of Pincode/zip codes.
Latest Features Of Version 2.5
- Admin/Seller can Filter Products by Pincode.
- Show the cod Available label on the collection page.
- Admin can set the time period for COD.
- Enable/Disable the COD if the customer is not login.
- Admin can set single-seller/multi-seller checkout.
- Admin can filter orders using Pincode.
- Set a maximum/minimum order amount to COD.
- Customers can see all cod available products on a page.
- Admin can set COD for the particular customer user groups.
- The admin can enable or disables the COD option from the payment gateway.
CS-Cart COD Availability by Pincode Or Zipcode
After downloading the CS-Cart COD Availability by Pincode/Zipcode you’ll get one zip file, PDF, and install text. Read it carefully and follow it. Firstly Go to the Manage Add-ons page. Browse and select the zip file, upload, and install.
Also, Click on “settings” to configure the add-on.
COD Setting from Backend
- Set Min/Max amount for COD – The admin can set a minimum or maximum price range for COD by entering a specific price range.
- Allow Single-Seller/Multi-Seller Checkout – The admin can allow for multi-seller checkout for COD by clicking on the Multi-seller checkout.
- Enable/Disable the COD Option – The admin can decide to enable or disable the COD option if the customer is not login.
- Admin can set the Time Period for COD – The admin can set a time frame for COD offers by selecting the start date to the end date. Can provide by the specific period for COD offers. In between customers can checkout COD mode.
View at Admin end
Firstly Click on the Product tab. Also, Scroll down and select “Product availability by Pincode/Zipcode” to add, edit, import, and export the products by Pincode/zip code.
Development Company Find out More
- Also to add any product in list with pincode/zipcode, click on “+” to create.
- In “Add New Product” choose the product from the listed product of the store by clicking on “+”.
- To select a product from the “choose product” option please view the snapshot below.
- Now to add pincode/zipcode for the chosen product. Please select any of the method to update the pincode/zipcode. Also the entry pf pincode/zipcode can either be done manually or by uploading the csv file.
- View of product lists with pincode/zipcode. Also
- User can view all the product listed under range of pincodes/zipcodes.
- Go to “manage pincode/zipcode group”, click on “+” to add a group/list.
Set the parameters mentioned below
- Firstly enter the name of the group.
- Now set the status “active” to enable the group.
- Finally select the method to insert the pincode/zipcode.
- Also click on “add product” to assign product to the list
- Click on “add categories” to assign categories to the list.
- To import content of CSV file which must contain “product id” and “zipcode”, click on the “Import products with Pincode/Zipcode” at the right side of page. For better understanding please view the snapshot below
- To import data, users have the following options which can import CSV files. The functionality of the CSV delimiter is provided. The delimiter is a sequence in which the user can separate two terms i.e. Product ID and Pincode/zip code. Here three delimiters are provided that include semicolon, tab, and comma. Users can select either of these options accordingly. The upload of CSV files can be done via local, server, and URL. For a better understanding please view the snapshot below.
- To export the content
- Click on “Export products with Pincode/Zipcode. To export data user needs to select CSV delimiter for the file to export, and select output which contains direct download, screen, and server. The last user needs to enter a name for his CSV file.
Manage Vendor Profile
The admin can view the vendor-wise list and manage their profile.
Admin/Seller can Filter Products by Pincode
The admin can filter products by entering the Pincode and can easily check COD-assigned products according to the Pincode.
Set COD for Particular Customer User Group
Now the admin can also provide a COD option according to a particular customer user group.
COD option from the Payment Gateway
The admin can enable or disable the COD option from the payment gateway.
- View of the product detail page.
View of the checkout page.
Validation has been applied on the checkout page which restricts the COD payment option by authenticating the customer’s shipping address Pincode/Zipcode. For a better understanding please view the snapshot below.
- If COD is not available at mentioned shipping address Pincode/Zipcode, the billing option will not display the COD payment option as shown below.
COD Available label
The customers can see the COD label on the collection page if their Pincode is supported.
Check all COD Available Products
Customers can check their all COD available products by clicking on the ‘COD Products’.
Filter Orders by Using Pincode
The admin can filter COD orders by entering Pincode and checking all order details of the customers.
Current Product Version - 2.5
Supported Framework Version - 4.14.x - 4.16.x