CS-Cart COD Availability By Pincode Or Zipcode This magnificent COD availability checker extension allows user to configure cash on delivery to specific Pincode/Zipcode. This feature facilitates customer’s buying experience and enhance customer satisfaction. Installing the extension open an option for user to make COD serviceable or non-serviceable based on Pincode/Zipcode.
- Customer can check COD option availability for a product by inputting the Pincode/Zipcode on product detail page and quick view page.
- Validation at checkout page which restricts the COD option by authenticating the customer’s shipping address pincode/zipcode.
- Extension has the ability of importing and exporting CSV file containing Pincode/Zipcode and product id from admin and vendor backend.
- Well-integrated with multivendor.
- Functionality to treat listed product as COD enable or disable as per admin’s convenience.
- Easy to configure and use at admin panel.
Latest Features Of Version 2.0
- Assign multiple products to single group/list of pincode/zipcode.
- Assign single product to multiple group/list of pincode/zipcode.
- Assign multiple categories to single group/list of pincode/zipcode.
- Assign single categories to multiple group/list of pincode/zipcode.
CS-Cart COD Availability by Pincode Or Zipcode
Go to the Manage Add-ons page. Browse and select the zip file,upload and install
Click on “settings” to configure the add-on.
Click “enable” to allow COD for listed products and “disable” for vice-versa.
That’s all for the CS-Cart COD Availability by Pincode/Zipcode , still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the product better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 2.1
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x