CS-Cart Auto Guest Registration:
With this significant add-on, you can automatically register the user who places an order as a guest on your site. CS-Cart Auto Guest Registration add-on also syncs the previously placed orders as a guest with the respective user email account. So, the user can see all his previous orders in the newly created account.
The add-on allows to create an account after successful order placement using the e-mail address specified by the guest user during checkout and generates a random password. The user email and password are displayed in a pop-up after order placement which the customer can use for future references.
The newly generated customer logs into account automatically after successful order placement.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
Features & Benefits
- Well integrated with CS-Cart & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- Creates an account for the user placing an order as a guest.
- In addition Functionality to sync the previously placed orders as a guest with the respective email account.
- Generates password and shares the account login details with the user.
- Customer logs into the account automatically right after successful order placement.
- Also Easily configurable – Just do some settings and it is ready to use.
- Moreover Easy to manage at admin end.
How To Upload and Install
- After downloading CS-Cart Auto Guest Registration, you will get a zip file and install.txt . Read the install.txt carefully and configure it accordingly.Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Development Company Read More
Set the below-mentioned options :
- Click the checkbox to Enable guest registration. If enabled, the user will get registered automatically on successful order placement.
- Tick the checkbox to merge the previously placed order as a guest email with the newly created account associated with the same email.
On your site, If the user opts to checkout as a guest as shown below and proceeds,
And the user will be able to view the user id and password of the newly created account on successful order placement.
This registered user will be listed under Customers at the backend as shown below.
Now if the user has already placed orders as a guest from your site (Before installing the addon), the orders associated with the email id of the user will be synced with the newly created customer account. The customer will be able to view all his orders as shown below :
Guest orders from the user (Before installing the addon) :
Synced orders with the respective account :
This is how the add-on CS-Cart Auto Guest Registration works!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.13.x, 4.14.x, 4.15.x