CS-Cart Ask A Question: When buyers have concern about the products, they are likely to either look for vendor details to contact for further description or look for another product.The trouble with online shopping is that many customers are disconnected from someone who can answer their questions in real time with precision. Rather than watching potential buyers click away from e-commerce sites and to limit the risk of losing prospective clients we have created “CS-Cart Ask a Question” where user can easily communicate with vendor by asking questions during run time.
- Increases customer engagement which improves site traffic.
- Building trust between brand and customers.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi vendor Marketplace.
- Functionality to set a customer receiver email.
- Enable user to best highlight the store product’s strengths.
- Decrease cart abandonment rate.
- Speed up enquiry response.
- Functionality to enable “Google reCAPTCHA” for verification is provided.
CS-Cart Ask A Question
How to configure Google reCAPTCHA at Backend:
Go to “Manage add-ons” and find the “Google reCAPTCHA” add-on. Click on this add-on to configure its settings.
Enter the Site key and Secret key to activate Google reCAPTCHA to your site. After that select the “Theme”, “Size” and “Type” for Google reCAPTCHA. Now check the various events for which you want to allow Google reCAPTCHA.
(Note: To get the Google reCAPTCHA secret key, you need to sign up for an API key pair for your site. Firstly, choose the type of reCAPTCHA and then fill in authorized domains names. After you accept terms of service, you can click Register button to get new API key pair.)
That’s all for the CS-Cart Ask A Question, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the product better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php
Current Product Version - 1.3
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x