CS-Cart Advanced Customer Order List:
This splendid add-on provides an enhanced view of customer order list. A beautiful tab view similar to Amazon is provided to view the open orders, cancelled orders and whole orders. Provided view is mobile responsive and adds charm to the order list page when customer visits the site from mobile browser. Customer also gets the option to buy the products again & write a review* from the order list itself. So, enhance the customer experience by installing the simple and effective add-on “CS-Cart Advanced Customer Order List”.
- Well integrated with both CS-Cart and CS-Cart Multi-vendor.
- Provides a magnificent tab view for open, cancelled and all orders.
- *Works well with default Comments and Reviews add-on and provide an option to leave a review on the list page itself if the discussion is enabled for that product.
- Works well with default addon ‘Return and replace items’ button is visible on order-list page itself.
- If add-on delivery feedback system is installed & configured properly then ‘Leave a Delivery Feedback’ button is also visible on order-list page for every order.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
How To Upload And Install
Go to Manage Add-ons, click on “+” as shown below in the snapshot.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Front End View
Click on Orders to view the order list.
Here’s the view of order list page. All the customer orders are listed under the Orders Tab.
- There will be a button “BUY IT AGAIN” if the checkbox in the add-on settings is checked.
- Button “LEAVE DELIVERY FEEDBACK” will be available only if Delivery feedback add-on is installed and configured properly in your store.
- Button “WRITE A PRODUCT REVIEW” will be available only if default Comments and Reviews add-on is installed and configured properly in your store.
- “RETURN OR REPLACE ITEMS” will be available only if default RMA add-on is installed and configured properly in your store
In the next tab “Open Orders” , there will be a list of all the orders with Open order status.
In the last tab “Canceled Orders” , there will be a list of all the canceled orders.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x