Crowd Sourcing Fund Pool is the widely used concept of funding any particular purpose or project by raising a small amount of money from a wide range of people.
Crowd Sourcing is a form of crowdfunding or a modern fund pool model, generally through the Internet.
Helping the people to recuse from natural disasters has been the origin to develop and spread this method across the globe to raise funds.
This module can be utilized for multiple purposes to collect funds to uphold any particular community, project or plan from the people.
Crowd Sourcing Fund Pool Module Features
- The owner can add a project in a minute.
- Merchant can set a crowdfunding configuration.
- Admin can set minimum and maximum funding amounts.
- Admin can customize labels based on project requirements.
- The customer can donate amount.
- Displays the target amount and progress bar on the frontend.
- Listing doner details at the product view page.
- The admin can update the donation confirmation email template.
The customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below:
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache and reindex from the Magento 2 admin panel.
For the multilingual support, the admin will navigate through Store->Configuration->General ->Locale Options and select the locale as German (the language into which admin wants to translate his store content).
If the user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path
src/app/code/Webkul/CrowdFunding/i18n in their unzipped CrowdFunding folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”.
Now they will rename that csv as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path src/app/code/Webkul/CrowdFunding/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on their server.
The module will get translated in the German Language. It supports both the LTR and RTL languages.
The user can edit the CSV like the image below:
After installing the module, the admin will be able to see the Crowd Funding configuration panel under the Stores-> Configuration-> Webkul-> Crowd Funding
- Admin Name – Enter the admin name
- Email – Enter the admin email
- Display Donation Details – Permit to display the donated details on the storefront.
- Display Donation Amount – Enable to display the donated amount on the frontend.
- Display Target Amount – Choose Yes displaying the target amount entered by you to the customer.
- Display Progress Bar – Pick Yes to display a progress bar on the frontend.
Admin can customize the label to make that fit with crowdfunding purpose:
- Donation Progress Label
- Target Amount Label
- Donated Amount Label
- Enter Donation Amount Label
Admin can choose the color to make the donation progress bar engaging:
- Donated amount progress bar color – Choose the color to display donated amount progress bar.
- Rest amount to donate progress bar – Pick the color to display the rest amount to donate progress bar.
Donation Confirmation Mail Setting
Admin can choose the email template which will go to the customer after the approval of the invoice.
Create Project – Crowd Funding Management
Once the module is installed and enabled admin will be able to see a dashboard menu with the name Crowd Funding Management.
Admin can create the project for pooling the fund from the public. Admin can add and edit the project also admin can mass update the project status.
Steps to Add Project
- Enable the project status.
- Enter the project name
- Enter the project description.
- Target Amount for the project.
- Minimum Donation Amount.
- Maximum Donation Amount.
- End Date for the project.
- Project Image to display.
Front End Display
Based on the admin configuration, the customer gets below-written details on the storefront.
- Project Title
- Project Progress Status
- Days count
- Donated Amount
- Target Amount
- Enter Donation Amount
- Click to donate
After the contribution for crowdsourcing, fund customer receives the an auto-generated email template with complete details as shown in below image:
That’s all for the Crowd Funding Module for Magento 2.
If you still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 2.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x , 2.1.x , 2.2.x , 2.3.x