Odoo Multi CRM Solution, gateway to connect multiple CRM with Odoo!!
Odoo Multi CRM Solution- Client handling is a very tough job and CRM eases it to a great level but what if you have multiple CRM to handle then it becomes a difficult job.
Because each CRM requires attention and missing any of them will lead to missing a potential client lead.
To handle this problem you need a solution that can handle your multiple CRM at a single place. Also, it should be apt enough to handle multiple CRM separately but in a single location.
Another feature that this solution should have is a cron job timer which automatically fetches new records from the existing CRM to Odoo so the user doesn’t have to manually import data from time to time.
now. Read More
Odoo Multi CRM Solution is the module that can help you with all this. This module can connect your multiple CRM in one Odoo.
Also, in this module, you can set the cron, which will automatically fetch the data from your CRM to Odoo after the set period. Moreover, you get the common import button to import contacts as well.
NOTE: Odoo Multi-CRM Solution is the base module that needs to be installed first for the other multichannel CRM extensions to work properly. There is no limitation for installing other multichannel CRM extensions.
- Connect multiple CRM solutions to your Odoo.
- Cron runs to evaluate the feeds in the scheduled time.
- Cron automatically deleted the synchronization history after the scheduled time.
- Common import button to import files and data from all connections.
- Choose what you want to import from the connections.
- Common export button for all connections.
- Select and export records in the desired CRM.
- Track data of all the connections from the chart.
- Select the data type from the drop-down (Product, Order, Category, and Customer).
- Select the time period to show data (Weekly or monthly).
- Track all the data of every connection from the line graph.
- Connection data cards to direct you to the selected connections dashboard.
- Clickable tabs to direct you to the respective mapping.
- Single-click in the Odoo Multi-CRM Solution Dashboard can take you to its extensions dashboard.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_multi_channel_crm.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_multi_channel_crm.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Open the Odoo backend and go to ‘Multi-CRM> Mapping’ and click the ‘Create’ button.
2. Now enter the all the details such as ‘Connection, Channel, Imported, Store ID, and Record.’ Once entered click the ‘Save’ button.
3. Next, Go to Connections and click the ‘Create’ button or open an existing connection (Like the one shown below). On clicking create, you will see a box asking credential where you have to enter ‘URL’ and ‘API Token.’
4. After entering, click the ‘Connect’ button to establish connection. And once its done you will see the ‘Disconnect’ button in place of connect button. Now, click on the ‘Import’ button that will open the popup shown below. Enter the details and click import to import all data from Pipedrive.
5. Now go to ‘Mapping> Contacts’ and select the records you want to ‘Export.’ Once selected, fill in the details and click the ‘Export’ button to export contacts to Pipedrive.
6. Next, go to ‘Mapping’ and click on any record to open it and view all its details.
7. The module is now configured and tested.
OTHER CRM MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.3.4
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14