Odoo Attribute Cancel-Out/Hide for hiding and canceling out-of-stock attributes.
Odoo Attribute Cancel-Out/Hide- While shopping, users usually encounter a problem that disheartens them and demotivates them. Usually, they abandon the cart and website immediately after that. It happens when the ideal product attribute they are looking for is out of stock.
This problem can be avoided by either hiding or canceling out the products that are out of stock. So, customers can’t choose those products while buying. In addition, it should offer a feature where vendors can select the period for which the product will be hidden or canceled out.
Odoo Attribute Cancel-Out/Hide offers such features. Moreover, this module lets users hide or cancel out a product for a limited time from the website. Further, if users wish, they can mark them as canceled out.
Odoo Attribute Cancel-Out/Hide offers several features that make it more useful for users, these are:
now. Read More
- Hide, disable, and cancel out-of-stock product combinations from the website.
- Users can define the date range for hiding attributes.
- Choose the variants you wish to hide in Odoo.
- Hide or disable the product combinations with zero quantity.
- Option to hide variants of non-existing product combinations.
- Define the date range for hiding the variants in Odoo.
- Configure the date range for hiding the product combinations or attributes.
- Define the price range for which you want to hide the product combinations.
- Select the time duration for hiding or disabling the product combinations.
- Select the zones and countries for which the product combinations will be hidden.
- Hide product combinations for a particular currency or language.
- Select the attributes that you want to hide or disable.
- Choose which group(s) of customers you do not need to show the product combinations.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘attribute_cancel_or_hide.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘attribute_cancel_or_hide.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. After installation, open your Odoo backend, go to the menu and choose ‘Website’ under the ‘Settings’ menu.
2. In the ‘Website’ settings, scroll and choose ‘Hide Unmatch Variant’ and pick either ‘Disable’ or ‘Hide’ option from it and click the ‘Save’ button.
3. Next, go to ‘Configuration’ in the ‘Website’ menu and select ‘Attributes.’
4. Open an existing attribute and edit it or create a new one with the ‘Create’ button.
5. On opening an ‘Edit’ page, choose ‘Manage Unmatch Attribute’ and choose ‘Disable’ and ‘Hide’ from the dropdown menu. After selecting the attribute, click the ‘Save’ button to save the changes.
6. After that, go to your website’s backend home page and click the ‘Go To Website’ button to open your website.
7. Go to the shop page, and open any product with attributes. On selecting a particular combination, their attributes will be hidden or disabled. See the picture below to view a disabled product attribute.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12