Odoo Partner Map Integration: the right location finder!
Odoo Partner Map Integration– Most of the time it happens with people that when they are searching for a location they face the trouble of asking for a location every now and then from strangers who either guide them on the right path or misguide them to unknown places.
Geo-location helps users to find the exact location of the vendor or customer. Through geocoding exact latitude and longitude is extracted from the destination so you don’t have to stop to ask location from people.
Odoo Partner Map Integration helps you to locate your partner anywhere in the world no matter where they are. With this module, you can get the exact pinpoint location of the user without any flaw or error.
Users can view a partner’s location with all the possible routes and choose the best route for them.
now. Find out More
- By pinning your partner’s location on Google Map you can easily track them.
- This module supports Google Maps and an open street map option to view all possible routes.
- It allows users to pinpoint and track the child contact’s location on Google Maps.
- Enables you to locate a delivery address and the route you can use to go there.
- Accurate location helps to save time and resources.
- Enables you to create a route to the pinned location from your location.
- Timely reach your customer and vendors.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_partner_map_integration’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_partner_map_integration’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Once installed the module will automatically integrate into the system. And you can check it by going to Sales > Customers > Open any customer page. At the top right of the page, you can see the options.
2. If you click the ‘Map’ option then you will be able to see the location of the partner on the Map.
3. When you tap the ‘Route’ option you will be able to see the whole route to reach your partner location.
4. If you click the ‘Contact’ option then you can see the location of the partner on the map, as shown in the image below.
5. And for checking the integration for delivery of products you can go to ‘Inventory’ and click any warehouse invoice to check the delivery address and route of the delivery address.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - V14, V13, V12