Amazon Personalize for Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) extension blends Amazon Personalize service into Magento online store. Furthermore facilitates the admin to obtain real-time personalization and machine learning recommendation.
Moreover, this integration advances the online store, also helps admin to increase customer engagement and chances of conversion.
With this extension, customers will have a unique experience on the website and will get products or services based on personalized data.
Watch the below video tutorial to understand the extension workflow:
- Products result will show according to Personalize data.
- Personalized and recommended products will be shown to logged-in customers
- It also works in real-time and shows product recommendations immediately to customers.
- Integrates AWS Personalize Machine Learning algorithm to process customer data.
- Even it helps merchants to provide an individualized recommendation and personal shopping experiences to each customer.
Forthwith, Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. Now, the extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
Magento 2 Company ? Read More
Therefore, you need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) root directory on the server as shown below
And after the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
composer require aws/aws-sdk-php
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
So, after running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel. Navigate through ->System->Cache management as shown below in the snapshot.
For Multilingual support, please navigate to Store>Configuration>General >Locale Options. And then select your desired language from the Locale option.
Even, if you need to do the module translation, please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/Personalize/i18n.
Forthwith, Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
Then, after editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV.
Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
What is Amazon Personalize?
Amazon Personalize is a machine learning service helpful for customers because it makes the individualized recommendations for customers by using and observing their store activity.
Also, it drives 25-30% of total product orders comes from the recommendation created by the machine learning technique.
Required Details to Integrate Amazon Personalize with Webstore
- AWS account required for login click here and for sign-up click here.
- To know more about pricing click here.
- Follow the path to get ARN Campaign – login to AWS account => Services Dropdown => S3 (Storage) => Copy ARN (if already created) or Create Bucket
- The users can click here to understand how to get started with Amazon S3
- For Event ID follow the path.
- To get the Access Key ID and Secret Key follow the path – login to AWS account => Account Owner Name Dropdown => My Security Credentials => Access keys (access key ID and secret access key) => Create New Access Key or Use Existing
Thus, this all was to collect the details required to integrate Amazon Personalize with Magento 2 Store. Forthwith merchants can provide customers with better user experience with personalized recommendations based on their activity.
Amazon Personalize Magento 2 Configuration
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will navigate to Stores -> Configuration -> Webkul -> Personalize Settings
Integrate Amazon Personalize with Magento Store
- Personalize Status – Firstly, select “Yes” to enable Amazon Personalize for e-commerce Store
- Campaign ARN – Then, enter the campaign ARN created on Amazon AWS.
- Event ID – Now, enter the Event ID.
- Access Key ID – Next, copy and paste the Access Key ID from Amazon AWS.
- Secret ID – Now, fill the Secret ID copied from Amazon AWS.
- Region – Lastly, select the region from dropdown.
Hence, Above defined details will integrate Amazon Personalize with Magento e-commerce store. Moreover, Facilitate store customers to get better user experience and personalized product or service recommendations based on behavior observation of machine learning.
Personalize & Recommended Products for Customer
Also, this extension facilitates the customers to have personalized recommended products on the home page after the customer login based on their store activity.
Additionally, it works in real-time and shows the product suggestions instantly to customers.
After login to the store customer will be able to see personalize and recommended products. The advanced machine learning technique observes the activity of every single buyer and delivers them with the personalized suggestion of their interest.
Personalized Recommended Product for Customer
As you can check the below given personalized suggestion screenshot of another customer based on personal interest.
That’s all for the Amazon Personalize for Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce). Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket.
Let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 3.0.0