Amazon order fetch module allows you to validate related order information such as order information, shipping information, and payment information on support tickets provided by the customer directly from your Amazon seller marketplace.
This module is helpful for those who want to extend the capability of the community helpdesk system either using this system as a merchant or developer.
Note:- Amazon Order Fetch – UVdesk Open Source module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater. To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
- Quick And Easy Integration.
- Highly secure and flexible.
- Open Source and highly customizable.
- Save time and Sell more by managing tickets more efficiently.
- Connect Various Amazon seller account with one dashboard.
- Fetch order related details directly on tickets using the order id
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Confirm order details and priorities the support request to resolve the concern on time.
- No need to visit Amazon seller panel again and again to validate order details.
- One can inspect the source code.
- Best for enterprise or SME business.
- Deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- Save time by avoiding bogus queries.
- Each agent has access to fetch the order details on the support ticket.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.
Why Is The Need Of Open Source Amazon Order Fetch Module?
This module improves the efficiency of your support staff by displaying the order related details on the ticket system. It reduces the time spent by the support staff by fetching the order related details on the ticket system only. No need to leave the ticket system to check the details.
Installation of Amazon Order Fetch Module
Step 1: Make a directory with the name uvdesk inside the project’s App folder.
now. Find out More
Note 1: This package is dependent on the free uvdesk/eCommerce package so ensure you’ve installed that package before proceeding with the installation
Note 2: Also make sure your project must be running under the development environment.
Step 2:The customer will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, unzip the respective extension zip and rename the extracted folder name to “Amazon” after that merge Amazon folder into the project root directory inside apps/uvdesk
Step 3: Next, run these commands below to complete the setup in the Project root directory.
$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions
$ php bin/console assets:install
Now, clear project cache
$php bin/console c:c
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Apps icon on the dashboard after login into admin panel.
Amazon Order Fetch Module Configuration
Once you are on the Admin dashboard, click the Explore Apps option which you will be redirected to the Application page.
Here, you will see the Amazon eCommerce App, click on that App icon.
After that, you will enter into the integration page. Here, you will get the “+Integrate Amazon Store” button.
Once you clicked on that button, you will bring it to the configuration setting page. In this setting page, you will get four fields Name, MWS Authorisation Token, Seller ID, and country.
How to get Seller Id, MWS Authorisation Token from the Amazon?
Login to your Amazon Seller Central Account and follow the below steps for generating the Configuration details for getting the Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token.
- Choose your respective country – select region to redirect
- After login, Go to Amazon MWS Register Page by navigating to Setting → User Permissions → Authorize a Developer. (This step is not needed when redirected from above.)
Setting and User Permissions section:
Authorize a Developer:
Screenshot to Authorize New Developer
Enter Developer’s Name and Developer ID:
- Enter Developer’s Name: Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd and 7859-8363-1665 as Developer Account Number.
- Read Amazon MWS License Agreement and Select I accept and I agree Checkboxes.
- Click Next Button to continue.
- Click the Next Button to continue.
- You’ll be presented with your account identifiers. Use Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token to add Amazon Channel to uvdesk from configure tab.
- Note: If you face Invalid Developer Account problem, Use this link for registering
- Note: Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token are your account identifiers, which uvdesk will need to access your Amazon Seller Account.
After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk. The below screenshot shows integration has been successfully completed.
Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
That’s all for the Amazon Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source if you still have any issue please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.X