Magento Multi Seller Marketplace
Magento Marketplace Multi vendor module
Magento Multi Seller Marketplace Extension converts your Magento Store into a complete online marketplace shop. Using Magento Marketplace Module, seller can manage the products, order Shipment, Split Payment, returns and every standard marketplace features (using addons for marketplace).
Current version of Magento multi vendor module works in Responsive theme which is very convenient for users. Magento multi vendor module works very fine in community ( free ) and enterprise version of magento. Marketplace extension works very fine with all languages (including LTR and RTL ). Marketplace module have multilingual support. Marketplace Support all templates and themes including latest RWD,Ultimo (responsive web design).
To enhance the capability of marketplace module, we have created many addons for marketplace module.
Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module provides many features which are listed below:
- A special and attractive design for manage the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
- Separate Seller Profile with Company Banner and company Logo.
- Different Product type for Seller (Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable).
- Admin can configure the Marketplace Module.
- Admin can assign or unassign product to any particular Seller.
- Using seller dashboard seller can track his income, latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders and recent comments with total sales matrix.
- Buyer can give their reviews.
- Admin can deny/approve/disapprove seller.
- Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny and delete seller requested product.
- Buyer can view all the details about the product given by the seller.
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- Ajax check for vendor/seller shop url.
- Work with all the themes and templates including responsive templates.
- Contact to seller with captcha support.
- Separate seller’s product collection.
- Different seller commission for every seller.
- Tax management for seller / vendor.
- Product Preview for product approval at admin.
- Multi lingual support, all language working including RTL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-left hebrew and arabic)
You may visit complete list of addons for marketplace module right here http://marketplace.webkul.com/add-ons/magento/. Again we are going to illustrate how to install and use magento marketplace in much more details.
Installation of marketplace module:-
Installation of the marketplace module is super simple after downloading the marketplace module from this URL.
- For bundle product you may use following magento addon https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Extensions/Magento-Marketplace-Bundle-Product.html
- For grouped product you may use following magento addon https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Extensions/Magento-Marketplace-Grouped-Product.html
Now unzip the respective marketplace zip you will find three folders : app, media & skin. Move these folders into Magento root.
Module Installation for Custom Theme:-
If you are using custom theme then after module installation follow these steps carefully:
1: Go to your FTP directory where you installed Magento then find “app/design/frontend/default/default/template” folder and copy “marketplace” folder and paste into “/app/design/frontend/your_theme_name/default/template” folder.
2: Then copy “marketplace.xml” file from “app/design/frontend/default/default/layout” folder and paste into “/app/design/frontend/your_theme_name/default/layout” folder.
3: Go to “skin/frontend/default/default” folder,copy “marketplace“ folder and paste into “skin/frontend/your_theme_name/default” folder.
After moving both the folder flush the cache from magento admin module. Under System > Cache management.
Configuration for Multi Lingual Support:-
If you want to change the language, then just move your Webkul_Market
Multi-seller marketplace configuration:-
After the successful installation of the marketplace module admin will be able to view he marketplace configuration setting under System > Configuration.
As per the above screen, you can see many admin configuration parameters for marketplace. Lets explain one by one.
1. Percent per product sale- Percent per product sale is the global commission which seller need to enter, this commission mechanism will be applicable for all the sellers. lets say as an example there is a seller S1 and his/her product(P1) price is 100 USD so on the sale of product P1 seller will get 80 USD and admin will get 20 USD as commission.
2. Attribute Set ID- Attribute Set ID is the default ID for your global catalog. Admin can select multiple attribute set from Multi-Select list.
3. Move product Tax to seller account- If move product tax to seller account is disable or set as no then product Tax amount will forward into Seller account otherwise it will go into Admin account.
4. Seller Approval Required- Partner or seller approval is the same as product approval , during signup of the seller if admin allow this option then user who will signup in the store as a seller will convert into seller automatically. Store owner can set YES or NO .
5. Product Approval Required- Product Approval Required by this option admin can restrict automatic approval of the product e.g If seller add a product every time product will be moderated by admin, store owner can set YES or NO.
6. Seller Policies Enable at frontend- There is an option for Seller policies Enable or Disable at frontend. Seller can enable their policies like return policy, shipping pocily and many more.
7. Allowed categories for Seller to add product- Using this field admin can restrict seller to use only some selected categories to add products.Those categories which are not selected by admin will not appear.
8. MarketPlace Landing Page Button Label- Marketplace landing page button label is the title of the button for marketplace for that particular store where marketplace has been installed, you will get more feel below as per the screenshot.
9. About MarketPlace- This is introductory message for your marketplace landing page. you can write anything here e.g “Webkul Marketplace is the best marketplace module”. using WYSIWYG editor.
10. Marketplace Seller Review Setting- Marketplace Seller Review setting is responsible for make a review on and off as per order purchase.
11. Marketplace Product hint- This field is responsible for Enable or Disable product hint, product category, name, price, special price, quality, stock, tax, and image.
12. Marketplace Profile hints- Using this field admin can Enable or Disable the profile hints including shop URL, profile id ,and many more.
Marketplace vendor sign-up:-
Seller signup is very easy, user can signup for seller using marketplace landing page button or from store my account link and during signup they need to choose “Want To Become Partner”. If they want to signup as a seller then they need to choose YES else NO. If they choose YES then they need to put their shop URL which will be unique as per the screenshot.
The shop URL input field is Ajax driven by which seller can see that particular URL exist or not as below screens. As per the screen that URL does exist .
As per the below screen that URL does not exist .
Marketplace Seller Panel Management:-
If the user has been approved as a seller then the marketplace block will display in account section of user as per the images. From here Seller can edit his / her profile, add new products, delete their products, view their transaction list and order history.
You can see there are many links for base marketplace module to manage seller profile and to add product in store. lets proceed one by one.
Using this menu seller have shop informations like shop name, location about his/her shop banner image, shop logo, company locality, shop meta description and meta data and many more parameters , as per the below image screenshot.
Payment details under payment details seller can add their bank account or paypal id or any kind of payment information.
After entering all the information you will get an amazing page for your shop as below.
When user will click on View Full Collection, user will be able to see Seller’s Product Categories. From here buyer can add product to his cart and proceed for further process.
Marketplace Feedback and Rating system:-
Buyer can rate the seller according to his / her opinion under their profile with star rate vote and feedback message as shown below.
As above screen you can see feedback link under seller profile. If Marketplace Seller Review setting is enable then purchase any item is must for Review or Feedback otherwise below message will be display.
Also above screen, you can see user can put their review about seller, these reviews will be moderated by admin on the store.
Under this menu seller can add new product with Attribute Set for any type of Product (simple,downloadable,virtual and configurable). Seller can input product name, description, short description, price, stock, weight and multiple images. Also seller can add custom attributes but to use custom attributes and custom option admin need to have:
- custom attribute addon for marketplace https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Extensions/Marketplace-Custom-Attribute.html
- custom option addon for marketplace https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Extensions/Magento-Marketplace-Custom-Option.html
Note- Above two plugin does not come with marketplace base plugin, admin need to purchase both the addons to use them.
After inserting Attribute Set and Product type below page will be open, in which you have to enter whole information about the product and save it. Its all about for adding new product.
Seller can add Downloadable Product in Magento Marketplace multi vendor module. Software, e-books, images, music or video, any type of content that can be packaged into files and downloaded can be sold using this product type.
Seller can add Virtual Product which do not have physical presence.
Seller have an option for configurable product as well. Seller can add Configurable product as shown below. You must create attribute for Configurable products.
Create Attribute: You need to create attribute for Configurable Products including attribute set, group, code, label and more.
Here you will select the configurable attributes for which combinations of associated product will be created. Now enter all the fields value to create an configurable product .
After Add Configurable product page, this page will be open which is responsible for Associates Product.
After successful product addition (if in the module admin product moderation is set NO then product will be approved automatically) seller can edit or delete the added product using My Product List.
My Product List:-
Using this menu seller can manage their product like they can edit their product, delete their product, track their product sales and can manage their stock as per the screenshot. There is a mass delete option by which we can delete whole product at a time. Seller can approve or unapprove the selected product from My Product List menu.
Our new module provides Filter property in which products can filter according to Product Name, and Date. You can see this as below screenshot.
Using seller Dashboard seller can track his income, latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders and recent comments with total sales matrix. Seller can also track Total Payout and Remaining Amount from My Dashboard.
If Seller have any doubts or query then, they can frequently ask the questions or doubts from admin. This is a way of communication between Seller and Admin for Seller’s query.
My Transaction List:-
Seller can see their Transaction by this field. Seller can also filter the transaction using Transaction id, Date and view whole transaction details.
Marketplace Seller Order History:-
Using this field seller can see their products order history in one shop. Order histories can filter by Order Id, and Date.
After click on View Order, Order Details will be display with Buyer information, Shipping address, shipping method, Billing address, Payment method, Items ordered as shown below.
Magento Marketplace Admin Management:-
After the successful set up of the marketplace module admin will be able to see “Marketplace Management” as per the below screen.
This menu is responsible for seller product management if from marketplace configuration panel (system> configuration) product approval is required then in this case every product added by seller need to be approved by admin. Product approval will happen from Manage Product menu as per the screenshot. There is also a deny option by which admin can deny the Seller for a valid reason.
As you can see there is a prev button which will show the preview screen for product added by seller as per the image.
This is an option by which admin can Deny the product.
This menu is responsible for Seller Management from marketplace configuration panel (system>configuration). If partner approval is required then in this case every seller need to be approved by admin as per the image.
There is a option by which admin can Deny the Seller.
Also as you can see a column Order when admin will click here it will display all the order of seller as per the screen.
Also under view column admin can see the order of the seller including Account Information, Billing Address, and Shipping address and many more.
Manage commission menu is responsible for all the commission management despite of global commission. There is an individual seller commission by which admin can set different commission for different sellers .
Admin can Manage the Customer under Customer > Manage Customer. In Manage Customer section admin can edit the Customer information.
Under Edit action this page will be open and from here Admin can perform following action.
1. Payment Information:-
Payment information is payment details entered by a Seller during account creation under Customer> Manage Customers> Edit. This payment details will be used by admin to pay the sellers.
2. Seller Account Information:-
Admin can View and change the Seller account information using this field. This field will also help in Create new order, and delete customer through admin.
2. Add Product:-
When admin need to assign any product to any particular seller, admin can set the product id i.e separated by comma of the product into seller account.
3. Remove Product:-
Admin can set the product id i.e separated by comma and unassign product to Seller. After that seller can’t use that product which has unassign by admin.
4. Want to Remove Seller:-
Using this field admin can remove the seller into regular customer.
This menu is responsible for all the reviews. Admin can approve, unapprove, and delete those reviews. Unapproved or deleted reviews will not appear in Seller’s account.
Thats all for the base marketplace module and if wanna use more features in your marketplace store then find out our addons at https://store.webkul.com/Magento-Extensions/Marketplace.html, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.com/ticket/index.php