Odoo Website Mangopay Payment Acquirer This module helps with checkout for payment on Odoo website. Mangopay provides eCommerce businesses with the ability to accept payments online. It is a world known payment gateway which allows accepting payments in multiple currencies. It is considered to be a reliable and secure payment gateway.
- Transactions can be done only in allowed currencies.
- Payment will be done through Mangopay hosted checkout form.
- Buyer redirected to other sites for payment.
- 3D secure verification.
- Supports Mastercard, Visa, Maestro and many other cards.
- Provides better security management using card verification code.
- Allows online payment transactions easily.
- Smooth end to end payment flow.
- Enable/disable payment method from admin panel.
After buying this app from or Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Download it and extract you will see the payment_mangopay folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
For Linux user:– Set the correct permissions and ownership of this app folder.
For windows/IOS Users:– You don’t have to worry about permissions and ownership.
Now simply follow below-mentioned steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer Mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the payment_mangopay.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Working Of The Module
After the installation of the Odoo Website Mangopay Payment Acquirer module, click on Invoicing menu then under Payments menu> Payment Acquirers.
Now, under configuration define client ID and passPhrase code.
Define author’s company and author name. To create an author account click on “Generate” Button.
Under Mangopay Bank Details menu, add an account detail to maintain the money transfer from Mangopay wallet to Bank account.
Under Mangopay Cash out Menu> the record of money transfer from wallet to account will be maintained with the respective status.
Select the Mangopay as a payment option, now click on “pay now” button.
This will redirect to the Mangopay site where you need to declare card details like card number, expiry date, and CSV code. Once done to proceed further click on Validate Button.
Once payment is done successfully the payment information will appear on the order confirmation page.
Under “Payment Transactions” menu > by selecting particular Mangopay transaction you can check the all related details for a particular sales order.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - odoo 9,10,11,12
Supported Framework Version - 22.214.171.124