Pass on information with Odoo POS Live Chat!
Its often noted that POS users need to communicate with each other for a reason or two. And for that, they either have to travel to the other counter or convey the message verbally. But, these methods either take the time or disturb other POS users and customers. Hence, you require an efficient and more convenient way.
Therefore, we created Odoo POS Live Chat. This module enhances the functionality of POS by adding the live chat feature. Moreover, it allows the users to communicate internally without any issues. Further, this Odoo app supports emojis, pdfs, and image sharing.
In addition, it’s easy to use and offers features like editing, deleting, downloading, reactions, etc.
- Odoo POS Live Chat permits users to communicate internally.
- The module offers features like images, emojis, and pdf files via chat.
- The sent messages can be edited, deleted, and downloaded.
- Access messages from the provided chat icon in the POS header.
- Add a new user in the chat from the ‘New Message’ option.
- Users can chat in real time with multiple POS users at once.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_live_chat.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_live_chat.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration of the Odoo POS Live Chat.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. After installation, the module doesn’t need any further configuration. You can use the module as per your need. Also, in the POS session, you will see the chat icon in the POS header.
2. Once clicked, the chat icon will show all the users with whom you previously chatted. And the ‘New Message’ option, you can chat with other pos users.
3. In addition, you can chat with multiple users at once in real time, as shown in the image below.
4. The clip icon in the chatter allows you to add images and GIFs to the chat.
5. Moreover, the ‘Smiley’ icon allows you to add smileys in the chat.
6. Delete or download the images or attached files from the available download and delete button.
7. Similarly, you can edit, delete, and react to a message in the chat.
8. The edit message window will look like the one shown below.
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Spare Parts
- POS Pharmacy Management
- Odoo POS Combo Products
- Odoo POS Session Restriction
- POS Invoice Print Without Download
- Odoo POS Product Image
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16