Join the future with Odoo POS Digital Receipt!
Digital receipts are becoming popular regularly. They help customers and owners reduce paper waste and save thousands of trees. Besides an eco-friendly approach, digital receipts can be saved and used as needed as they are non-perishable.
Therefore, after examining its benefits and uses, we created Odoo POS Digital Receipt. This Odoo app allows you to configure and add a QR code to the receipt, permitting you to download a digital receipt.
Moreover, the module also allows you to send a digital receipt to the user’s mail. In addition, the digital receipt download page contains the download button and rating bar to rate the shopping experience.
- Enable QR code and send digital receipts options from the Odoo backend.
- It adds a QR to the receipt to access the digital receipt.
- Add a send receipt button to mail digital receipts to the customer’s email.
- Sent mail contains the link to download the digital receipt and rating user experience.
- Order receipt shows the rating by a customer.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_digital_receipt.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_digital_receipt.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving to the configuration of Odoo POS Digital Receipt.
Odoo Company ? Read More
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. Navigate to the ‘Point of Sale> Configuration> Settings’ and enable the ‘Add QR Code on Receipt and Send Digital Receipts through Mail’ settings.
2. Move to the home page and click the ‘New Session or Continue Selling’ button to launch POS.
3. Place an order and validate the payment in the POS session. You can see the added QR and the ‘Email Digital Receipt’ button on the receipt page.
4. When you click the ‘Email Digital Receipt’ button, it will open a popup, in which you need to enter the user’s email and click the ‘Send Email’ button to send the mail.
5. The sent mail contains the order details and a button to view/download the digital receipt.
6. The digital receipt contains the order details and a ‘Download’ button for downloading the digital receipt and experience rating scale on the top.
7. Moreover, the Order in the Odoo backend will record the ‘Rating.’
OTHER ODOO POS MODULES
- Odoo POS Combo Products
- POS Pharmacy Management
- Odoo POS Session Restriction
- Odoo POS Product Image
- POS Invoice Print Without Download
- Odoo POS Gift Receipt
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16