Rent products with Odoo Website Sale Rental for Enterprise!
Many customers in the market want an option to renting. Some customers need it because they lack affordability, while others want it because they want the product for a short period.
The module Odoo Website Sale Rental For Enterprise provides you the flexibility to offer products for rent to customers. Moreover, you can create and assign appropriate rental product website categories for customers on product pages.
In addition, customers can rent products and lease them on the Odoo Website. From the Odoo backend, you can accept or reject rent orders and create and validate product pickup and return.
Lastly, it allows the customers to view, manage, and renew their rental orders.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The module allows you to create and offer rental products on the Odoo Website.
- Moreover, the module adds a separate page for rental products on the Website.
- Admin can enable or disable this rental products page on the website.
- Customers need to fill in the start and end date for renting a product.
- Customers can view the details of all the rental products in their profile in a separate section.
- From the backend, the admin can manage and create rental products.
- Further, the admin can manage the pickup and return of the rental products from the backend.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_sale_rental_enterprise.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_sale_rental_enterprise.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo backend and follow the path ‘Rental> Products> Products’ and open any product. Next, enable product rental by clicking on the checkbox following ‘Can be Rented.’
2. On the same page, In the ‘Rental’ tab, add the ‘Minimum Duration’ for rent. Also, add the ‘Rental Pricing’ as per need by clicking on ‘Add a price.’ Additionally, add the ‘Reservations’ details too.
3. After that, go to the Odoo Website, and from the ‘Customize’ option, enable the ‘Rental option’ in the top tab.
4. On the rental page, choose a rental product. Moreover, add the ‘Start and End Date.’ When you add the dates, the price will be auto-calculated and be shown on the page above the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
5. On the next page, You can view the ‘Tenure’ mentioned below the product name. Click ‘Process Checkout’ and make the payment.
6. Once you make the payment, open the rental product details by clicking ‘My Account’ under ‘Mitchell Admin.’
7. On the profile page, click ‘Rental Orders.’
UPDATING THE STATUS OF THE RENTAL ORDER
8. On opening the ‘Rental Order,’ you can view the status as ‘New’ on the top right.
9. Now, in the backend, Follow the path ‘Rental> Rental Order,’ open the most recent invoice, and click the ‘Confirm’ button to accept the rental order.
10. When you confirm the order from the backend, its status will automatically change from ‘New to Confirmed’ in the rental section of the profile in the frontend.
11. After that, in the backend, click ‘Pickup’ and ‘Validate’ the product pickup in the popup.
12. Once the pickup is validated, the status of the rental order will change from ‘Confirmed to Picked-Up’ on the website.
13. Once the rental period ends from the backend, you can validate ‘Return’ from the customer. Go to ‘Rental orders,’ open the specific products rental order, click the ‘Return’ button, and in the popup ‘Validate’ the return.
14. Once you ‘Validate’ the order from the backend, the status will be updated on the Website.
15. Also, you (admin) can reject a rental order by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button.
16. In case the admin rejects the order, there will be no rental order update on the top-right of the rental order page.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website Social Network Tabs
- Odoo ClickSend SMS Gateway
- Prescription Attachment for Products
- Odoo Website Daily Deals
- Odoo Product Wishlist
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Odoo Affiliate Management
- Odoo Website Quote System
- Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Guest Checkout
- Odoo Website Product Advance Filters
- Website CAPTCHA Log-In LockDown
I hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14