Get customer signature with Odoo Order Signature Screen!
Digitalized signs help a business in a lot of ways. It reduces the time, effort, and resources to sign documents repeatedly. Also, they are flexible, convenient, and more secure to use.
Odoo Order Signature Screen authorizes you to request clients to sign the document. You can configure the module from sales, purchase, inventory, and invoicing modules. Further, it allows requesting signatures for sale and purchase orders, invoices, and delivery.
Moreover, the order signature module saves the client’s signature in the backend for future purposes. And the customer has to draw their signature on the canvas pad visible on the screen. In addition, the Odoo admin can add the terms and conditions on the canvas pad and make them mandatory for signing.
- Odoo Order Signature Screen authorizes the Odoo admin to capture clients’ signatures.
- It adds a button in the backend to request clients’ signatures.
- Show only those orders that the client created and are set in the ‘Order Created By’ field.
- Order Signature Screen module allows customers to draw their signatures on the canvas pad.
- The Odoo admin can view the client’s signatures on the document.
- The module also prints the customer’s signature automatically on the order receipt.
- The module saves the client’s signature in the Odoo backend.
- You can configure the order signature screen from sales, purchase, invoicing, and inventory modules.
- You can request signatures for sales and purchase orders, delivery, and invoices.
- The admin can configure and show terms and conditions on the signature page.
- Also, it’s up to the admin to request for client’s signature.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_signature_screen.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_signature_screen.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration of the Odoo Order Signature Screen.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1. Once installed, you can configure the module from four modules.
1.1. Sales Module- Go to ‘Sales> Configuration, Signature Screen> Create.’
1. 2. Invoicing Module- Go to the ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Signature Screen> Create.’
1.3. Purchase Module- Go to ‘Purchase> Configuration> Signature Screen> Create.’
1.4. Inventory Module- Go to ‘Inventory> Configuration> Signature Screen> Create.’
2. In the signature screen configuration page, choose the company and order created by fields. Also, enter the Welcome HTML, Website Name, and HTML Body. And lastly, add the Banner image.
In the ‘Allowed For’ tab, tick the options for which you want to enable signature requests.
3. Move to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ tab and enable terms and conditions by ticking ‘Show Terms and Conditions.’ Also, you can make accepting terms and conditions mandatory by ticking ‘Making Terms and Conditions Required.’
REQUESTING CUSTOMER FOR SIGNATURE
4. As per configuration, you can view the ‘Request Signature’ option in four modules.
4.1. Inventory Module- On the inventory request.
4.2. Invoices Module- On the created invoices.
4.3. Purchase Module- On the quotation requests.
4.4. Sales Module- On the sales order and delivery validation screen.
SIGNING DOCUMENTS IN ODOO
5. The customer signing screen will appear with the welcome note, website name, banner image, and body text, which you entered while configuring.
6. When the admin request signing any document, it will appear on the order signature screen as shown below. Click the ‘Sign’ button to open the canvas pad.
7. If the client tries to sign the document without agreeing to the terms and conditions, the following message will appear on the screen.
8. After accepting the terms and conditions, the canvas pad will appear on the screen where the client has to draw the signature and submit it.
9. The user can also add a signature to the document from the Odoo backend by opening any respective modules document and clicking the ‘Signature’ tab.
With the ‘Draw’ option admin can draw the sign. From the ‘Load’ option, they can load an existing customer signature. Once done, click the ‘Adopt & Sign’ option to add the signature to the document.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo POS Signature
- Pathology Digital Signature
- Odoo Parking Management
- Odoo Map Widget
- Vendor Portal
- Odoo Latest Tweet
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues, doubts, or queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15