Connect with your customers using Odoo Marketplace Whatsapp Live Chat!
Chatting with customers solves most of their queries, and you can explain things to them more conveniently and accurately. But, how can you connect to your customers without much effort or installing any new chatting app?
To allow you to communicate with customers and vice versa, we have created Odoo Marketplace Whatsapp Live Chat. It enables you to chat with customers in real-time. Further, the module uses Whatsapp, which most people use worldwide for chatting, so you don’t have to install any other chatting app.
Customers can easily ask their queries, and sellers can answer them briefly. Moreover, you have control over everything means you can enable or disable any sellers’ chat anytime from the Odoo backend.
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Whatsapp Live Chat Module works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Read More
You would require to install these modules first for Odoo Marketplace Whatsapp Live Chat to work correctly.
- Add Whatsapp live chat option to the Odoo Marketplace website.
- Sellers can attend to customers’ queries and questions through the live chat on the Marketplace website.
- The module adds a Whatsapp chat widget to the Odoo Marketplace website pages.
- This widget shows all the sellers providing chat support over Whatsapp.
- Customers can select and send their queries to any seller via Whatsapp web.
- Seller receives the Whatsapp message on their registered number.
- Marketplace Whatsapp chat widget shows the list of all sellers.
- You can also display sellers’ availability time to customers.
- Customers can choose a relevant seller to ask their query over chat.
- From the Odoo backend, you can enable or disable the chat support of a seller.
- Only active sellers will appear on the Whatsapp chat widget on the Odoo Marketplace.
- Also, you can customize the UI of the Chat widget from the backend.
- Further, set the background colors, opening message, tile, etc., of the Whatsapp chat support.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- marketplace_whatsapp_live_chat.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_whatsapp_live_chat.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, open the Odoo backend and go to ‘Website> Whatsapp> Settings.’
2. On the new page, click on the ‘Create’ button.
3. Now, fill in the details like position, heading title, and description in the ‘Description’ tab.
4. Next, in the ‘Design/Layout’ tab, choose the colors for different sections.
5. After ‘Design/Layout’ configure ‘Time and Member Type’ in the ‘Other Settings.’ Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
6. Next, navigate to ‘Whatsapp Support Team’ by clicking on ‘Whatsapp> Support Team’ to view all members of the Whatsapp support team.
7. Click and open any to view its details and add or change Mobile to enter Whatsapp number and then click ‘Save’ button.
8. After that, go to ‘Whatsapp> Member Type’ and click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new member type.
9. Once done, navigate to ‘Order> Customers’ and open any customers. Then click on the ‘Whatsapp Settings’ tab and set the ‘Status to Active.’
Further, fill in the ‘Member Details’ such as ‘Member Type, Whatsapp Contact, Time From, Time To, Message, and Website.’ After filling each box, click the ‘Save Button.’
10. Open the Odoo Marketplace Website, and you will be able to see the ‘Whatsapp’ chat logo on the left or right side as selected by you while configuring the module.
11. Click on the Whatsapp icon, and you will see the list of all support members, select any of them as per your requirement.
12. On clicking, it will open the ‘Whatsapp Web’ in the new tab. Log in to your Whatsapp account to chat with a support team member.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Live Chat
- Odoo Social Commerce Chat
- Website Product Size Chart
- Odoo Display Discount In Cart
- Odoo Create Product From POS
- POS Change Product View
- Odoo POS Customer Cart Screen
- Odoo POS WeChat Payment Acquirer
- POS Change Cashier
- Odoo Website Cart Settings
- Odoo POS Change Logo
- Marketplace Seller Product Size Chart
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13