Manage business efficiently with Odoo Lazada Connector for Multichannel!
Want to increase your efficiency and business operations? Lazada is one of the finest eCommerce platforms in Southeast Asia, which help you in the promotion and advertising of product on their platform. On the other hand, Odoo is one of the finest business solutions.
Hence, to give you a seamless and perfect eCommerce platform, we came up with Odoo Lazada Connector for Multichannel. This module authorizes you to integrate Lazada with Odoo. Moreover, it assists in managing and making operations convenient and efficient.
In addition, the module allows you to sync products, categories, and orders from Lazada to Odoo. You can also make operations swifter by setting up the cron scheduler.
NOTE: Odoo Lazada Connector for Multichannel works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
First, you must install this module for the Odoo Lazada Connector for Multichannel to work correctly.
For Odoo online(SAAS) users, you first need to migrate to the Odoo.sh platform before installing Odoo Lazada Connector for Multichannel because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS)
- Odoo Lazada Connector for Multichannel permits you to link Odoo with Lazada.
- Enables syncing products and categories bidirectionally and allows the import of orders.
- You can track and manage data in real time.
- Import data from Lazada to Odoo either one by one or in bulk.
- Export data from Odoo to Lazada in bulk or one by one.
- Automatically sync data via the cron scheduler.
- Set the duration for cron scheduler sync.
- Dynamic dashboard to track data efficiently.
- Directly import or export data from the dashboard.
- It has clickable data cards, graphs, and charts to analyze data.
- Watch the mapping of each import or export history.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘lazada_odoo_connector.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘lazada_odoo_connector.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Without further ado, let’s begin the configuration of the Odoo Lazada Connector for Multichannel.
GENERATING APP ID AND SECRET ID IN LAZADA
1. Open the URL- https://open.lazada.com/ and click on the ‘Sign In’ option. If you don’t have an account, click the ‘Create Account’ button and follow the process.
2. On the Lazada home page, click the ‘App Console,’ click the ‘Create’ button and follow the steps.
3. Once done, open the created app, and under the ‘App Review’ tab, copy the ‘App Key and App Secret.’ Also, enter the ‘Callback URL’ generated at the Odoo end mentioned in point 4.
CONFIGURATION AT ODOO END
4. Firstly, log in to your odoo backend, and move to ‘Multi-Channel> Channel> Instances> Create.’ Further, add the ‘App id and Secret id’ generated at the Lazada end. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button to save the connection details and generate the ‘Call Back URL.’
NOTE: The callback URL is created when you save the Lazada connection, once generated you have to enter this link in the ‘Call Back URL’ box in Lazada to establish the connection.
5. Next, move to the ‘Lazada’ tab, and under ‘Default Configuration,’ you can set the ‘Order Cancel Reason and Product Warranty Type (if any).’
Also, under the ‘Default Package Dimensions,’ you can enter the default dimension, which will be followed in case there are no specified dimensions.
6. Go to the ‘Opeartion’ tab to Import and Export data.
7. After that, move to the ‘Product Settings’ tab and from here you can set the ‘Default Settings’ for import and ‘Stock Settings’ for auto stock, stock action, warehouse, and location.
8. Now, open the ‘Crons’ tab, and tick the boxes next to the options you want to import. After configuring, click the ‘Save’ button. Also, you can test the connection by clicking the ‘Test Connection’ button.
GLOBAL IMPORT SETTINGS
9. After configuring, move to ‘Miscellaneous> Global Configuration,’ this will allow you to configure a default setting for data import, whether you have a single connection or multiple.
10. You can also check the ‘Synchronization History’ from the ‘Miscellaneous’ menu for all the import and export data. Clicking on any of them will show its details.
11. Next, move to the ‘Feeds’ and open any options to view its data.
Feeds are created when you import any data from Lazada to Odoo. It helps you know all the data which have been imported.
Data Import and Export
12. You can import data like orders, products, and categories. When you import products, you can do it in three ways:
All- This option will let you import all the data according to the set limit (API limit).
By Id- On selecting this option, you need to provide the Object id to import all the data to Odoo.
By Date- Here, you have to select the date from which you want to import data, like 5th October 2022.
13. On successful import, you will see a similar message shown in the screenshot below.
14. On selecting ‘Category’ in the object section, you have to choose the categories you want to import to Odoo.
15. After that, you will see a success message, as shown below.
16. You can only import products from Lazada. Hence, select it and click the ‘Export’ button to export products to Lazada.
VIEWING DATA MAPPING
17. From the ‘Mappings’ menu, you can view all the mapped data in the Odoo backend. Clicking on any options will show you the list of all the mapped data. Also, clicking any specific data will display its details.
OTHER ODOO CONNECTOR MODULES
- Odoo QuickBooks Desktop Connector
- Multichannel Amazon SaaS Connector
- Odoo Multi CRM Intercom Connector
- Odoo Easyship Connector
- ClickUp Odoo Connector
- Odoo Shipstation Connector
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V16, V15