Salesforce is known for its complex and powerful software. This complexity can be overwhelming for users to operate, which is why the Salesforce Lightning Service Console (LSC) was created. This blog will review what this new tool does and how it simplifies the process of using Salesforce.
What It Is & Why You Need It?
The Salesforce Lightning Service Console (LSC) is a centralized management interface for Salesforce Lightning, the company’s new platform-as-a-service offering. The console lets you perform tasks such as creating and managing users, configuring permissions, and monitoring your system performance.
The LSC is a valuable tool for administrators who want to manage their Salesforce deployments more efficiently. It makes it easy to monitor system performance, identify and resolve issues, and manage user permissions. In addition, you can use the console to create custom reports and dashboards.
Since the Lightning Service Console is a centralized management interface, it offers an easy way to manage your Salesforce environment. If you have multiple Salesforce deployments in different locations or spread out across different systems. Then the console can help you manage them all more easily.
Difference Between the Lightning & Classic Service Console
Salesforce Classic users have been using the same service console for many years. As Salesforce evolves, its needs have changed and so has its service console. The new Lightning Service Console is designed to help sales teams manage their data more efficiently and effectively.
Salesforce Company ? Read More
Here are some key differences between the classic and lightning service consoles:
Lightning Service Console Features:
- Improved usability – The interface is faster, more user-friendly, and easier to navigate.
- More powerful tools – The Lightning Service Console includes more powerful tools that let you manage your data more efficiently and effectively.
- Increased collaboration – The Salesforce LSC allows for increased collaboration between sales teams by sharing data directly across the platform.
- Customizable dashboards – You can create your own custom dashboards to keep track of important information
- More flexibility – The Lightning Service Console allows you to customize your workflows and access the information you need when you need it.
Classic Service Console Features:
- Established platform – The classic service console is well-established and has been used by many sales teams for years.
- Robust data management – The classic service console is designed to manage your data effectively and efficiently.
- Extensive collaboration – The classic service console allows for collaboration between sales teams by sharing data directly across the platform.
10 Key Benefits of Lightning Service Console
- Improved customer experience
The Lightning Service Console offers a better customer experience by automating the process of managing and updating your customer data. This includes things like-
- Automatically sending marketing communications to customers who have subscribed to your product or service.
- Automatically creating new customer records when a customer signs up for a subscription renewal.
- More accurate customer data
The LSC also helps you retain more accurate customer data by consolidating all of your customer information into one place. You can access all of your customer data in one place, which makes it easier to manage and update.
- Increased transparency and accountability
The Lightning Service Console also helps increase transparency and accountability by making it easy to view the data related to products and services. This allows you to identify any issues with your products or services earlier to fix them more quickly.
- Increased efficiency & productivity
The Salesforce LSC also helps increase efficiency and productivity by automating the process of managing your products and services. You can spend less time managing these products or services, which allows you to focus on other business aspects.
- Better data security
The Lightning Service Console also helps improve data security by protecting your customer data from unauthorized access. This prevents anyone from accessing your customer data without your permission, which safeguards your business from any potential damage.
- Improved customer acquisition
The Lightning Service Console also helps improve customer acquisition by automating the process of contacting new customers. This includes automatically sending new customer notifications, and automatically creating new customer records. All this happens when a customer signs up for a subscription renewal.
- Reduced costs & increased efficiency
The Salesforce Lightning Service Console (LSC) helps reduce costs and increase efficiency by automating the tracking of products and services. Progress tracking of products and services is done more accurately, which reduces wasted resources and boosts your business profitability.
- Increased customer loyalty
The Lightning Service Console also helps increase customer loyalty by automating the process of managing your customer data. This includes things like automatically sending marketing communications to customers who have subscribed to your product or service, and automatically creating new customer records when a customer signs up for a subscription renewal.
- Increased customer engagement
The Lightning Service Console also helps increase customer engagement by automating the process of contacting your customers. This includes things like automatically sending new customer notifications, and automatically creating new customer records when a customer signs up for a subscription renewal.
- Increased customer satisfaction
The Lightning Service Console also helps increase customer satisfaction by automating the process of managing your products and services. This includes things like automatically sending marketing communications to customers who have subscribed to your product or service. Also, automatically creates new customer records when a customer signs up for a subscription renewal.
How to Access the Salesforce LSC?
It is easy to access the Salesforce LSC; you just have to follow the steps:-
- Open the Salesforce Admin console (Admin.Salesforce.com) and click on the Services and Applications blade.
- In the services and applications blade, under Lightning, select Connect to Service Console.
- Then Connect to Service Console window appears.
- In this window, provide your credentials for a user account with administrator privileges in your Salesforce organization.
- After you enter your credentials, the service console home page appears (Lightning Home Page).
- This section shows a list of all your active lightning deployments and their status (Active or Inactive).
- The Components section contains information about all the components of your lightning deployment(s), such as channels, objects, libraries, queues, contacts, activities, sessions, tasks, and notifications.
- The Diagnostics section provides detailed information about each component of your lightning deployment(s), such as errors encountered during runtime or when troubleshooting issues.
Salesforce Lightning is the new kid on the block when it comes to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms. This platform provides users with a simplified interface and enhanced features that make managing customer data much easier. If you’re looking for an alternative to Salesforce Classic, or if you’re just starting out and want some help; reach out to our Salesforce Lightning Service Console experts. You can connect through email at [email protected] or do a live chat with experts.
If you are looking for implementing any solution over Salesforce Lightning Service Console then hire our Salesforce Lightning Developers.