With the QuickBooks Connector for Shopware6, the merchants will be able to synchronize customers, products, and order with the QuickBooks. The module allows the merchants to sync the placed orders from the Shopware store to Quickbooks. The merchant will also be able to sync newly registered customers, products, and orders. It also allows importing the customer and products from Quickbooks to Shopware 6.
- You need to create API credentials – Client Id and OAuth Client Secret.
- Shopware6 QuickBooks is fully compatible with QuickBooks Online.
- The admin will be able to synchronize customers, products, and orders with QuickBooks.
- This module allows to auto-sync the newly registered customer from Shopware to Quickbooks.
- This module allows to auto-sync newly added products from Shopware to QuickBooks.
- This Module allows you to sync placed orders from Shopware to QuickBooks.
- The Guest Order can also be synchronized from the Shopware store to QuickBooks.
- Automatic update customer information at QuickBooks when edited at the Shopware store.
- Automatic update product information at QuickBooks when edited at Shopware 6 Store.
- Import Customers from QuickBooks to your Shopware store.
- Import Products from QuickBooks to your Shopware store.
- Batch processing in order to reduce the data sync time.
There are two ways of Installation;
- Using Commands
- Manual Installation
Installation using Commands
Note – This plugin uses Official PHP SDK for QuickBooks so it must be installed on your server before installing this plugin. To install the QuickBooks PHP SDK run the command:
composer require quickbooks/v3-php-sdk
1 – Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2 – Copy the folder WebkulQbo to custom/plugins directory of your Shopware 6.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Shopware root directory.
1 – Run this command to refresh the plugin –
2 – Go to your Shopware installation root directory and run this command to install and activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulQbo
3 – To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
After that, visit administration Setting->System->Plugins, the QuickBooks Online Connector will be listed there.
1) Upload the zip file of the plugin.
2) Go to your Shopware6 installation backend panel and navigate to Setting -> System -> Plugins after that you can find all the installed plugin in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Plugin button. The user can upload the plugin zip(Quickbooks connector) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the plugin in the list.
4) After that, the recently uploaded plugin will be visible on the list of plugins in My plugins page.
Further, in the newly added plugin, two actions can be performed which are: Install and Delete. The admin will install the plugin by clicking on the Install option in the dropdown.
Once the plugin gets installed the success message will popup saying “Your plugin has been installed”.
5) After the installation of the plugin, the user can click to activate the plugin.
After the installation process and plugin configuration if the Quickbooks online option is not visible at the left menu grid then run this command to clear the cache:
php bin/console cache:clear
How to get QuickBooks API Credentials – OAuth2
Before you do module configuration, you will need to get the Client Id and Client Secret for OAuth2 authentication. Please follow to this link –https://developer.intuit.com
- On the Sign-in page click “Create an account” to create a new account or Sign In with your existing account.
Now, enter the details required for registration then click the “Create Account” option on the registration page.
After clicking the Create Account option, your account will be created on QuickBooks. Now you will see a page, that has an option to choose “ My Apps”. Then click on “Create an App“.
When you will click to “+create an app”, a new page will open. Now you have to click on “Quickbooks online and payments” Option.
Now you have to fill the options. In the first field, write your app name and in the second option, you have to select the scope of the APIs “Accounting”.
After saving the details click on the create app button. After that, you can see the app is created.
Now, go to the “Keys & OAuth” menu in the Development option to find – “Client ID” and “Client Secret”.
Copy these keys to the module configuration part in the admin panel while using the OAuth2.
You must set the redirect URL. To set the redirect URL, click on the Add URL button.
Now, enter the redirect URL then click on the Save button. After that, it shows your website URL example.com is your site URL.
If you are using the application in the sandbox mode then you can make use of Development keys. If you are using the application in the Live mode then you can make use of the Production keys.
Now go to Dashboard, you can see the Quickbooks online menu has been created.
After the successful installation of the Shopware6 QuickBooks Connector module, you will be able to see the configuration panel under Dashboard -> QuickBooks Connect-> QuickBooks Configuration.
- Environment – Here you have to select an environment in the Dropdown menu. You can select a sandbox or live.
- Transaction type – Select one of the options from Sales Receipt, Invoice, Estimate, or Credit Memo Complete to automatically generate the receipts in QuickBooks.
- Enter the Client Id and Client Secret.
- Number of item in a slot – Here you will fill a minimum 3 and maximum 30 slots.
- After filling, Client id and Client Secret now click the option “Connect To QuickBooks” for authorizing Intuit to securely share your data.
- When you click “Connect To QuickBooks” then all the other options will fill automatically.
Tapping the option “Connect To QuickBooks“, you will see a window pop up where you have to first login to your QuickBooks account to proceed further.
On the pop-up that appears, authorize your application to submit data on your behalf. Click “Connect” to allow the application.
After that, you will see a confirmation message that the account is successfully authorized.
Now you will find that you are now connected and authorized as per the screenshot. Now click the Save Config button to save the configuration settings.
Synchronize Manually & Automatically
Here, the admin will be able to see all the placed orders, products and customers within the web store.
Using the manual sync, you can also sync the already placed orders, products and customers within your store that were placed before installing the extension as well.
After installing the extension, when you create new products, customers, or place order then that is automatically synchronized in Quickbooks.
How to Export and Import customers in Quickbooks Connector
The user can easily export/import customers from Shopware shops to Quickbooks automatically/manually. Goto Dashboard -> QuickBooks Online -> QuickBooks Customer.
In the Manually Sync, you can also sync previously registered customers in the Shopware shop. By click on the Export Customer option.
Now you will see customers have been exported.
Go to your QuickBooks account then navigate to the sales section click the same customer name. Then you will see customers have been shown in QuickBooks connector.
In the case of Automatically sync, if a new customer is added in the shopware store, that will get synchronized with the QuickBooks automatically.
To Import the customer, click on the Quickbooks customer after tap on the Import Customer button.
Now you will see customers have been imported.
After completing the importing customer process, if you did not get all customer details then you will check on the Importing Logs.
If Shopware Admin does not find any information related to the customer, that error show in Importing logs.
How to Export and Import Products in Quickbooks Connector
Go to Dashboard -> QuickBooks Online -> QuickBooks Product. The user can easily export/import products from Shopware shops to Quickbooks automatically/manually.
In the Manually Sync, you can also sync previously added products in the Shopware store. By click on the Export Product option.
After that product is exported successfully.
At Quickbooks online go to the products and services tap under the sales menu.
After clicking the Edit link for a product, you can see the various accounts that are related to this product under the product/service information section as per the snapshot below.
In the case of automatically sync, if a new Product is added in the shopware store, that will get synchronized with the QuickBooks automatically.
For Product import, click on Quickbooks Product after that tap the Import Product.
Now you will see the Quickbooks Products have been imported in the Shopware store.
How to Export Orders in Quickbooks Connector
Go to Dashboard -> QuickBooks Online -> QuickBooks Order. The user can easily export orders from Shopware shops to Quickbooks automatically/manually.
In the Manually Sync, you can sync the already created order in the Shopware store. Click on the Export order option.
After that order is exported successfully.
Go to your QuickBooks account and navigate to the Sales section and then tap the same order number.
After tapping on the Order Number, you will see the complete order details that are fetched as shown in the below snapshot.
In the Automatically sync, when a new order placed in the shopware store, that will get synchronized with the QuickBooks automatically.
That’s all the Quickbooks connector for Shopware if you have still any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 6.x.x