Marketplace DHL Shipping in the Shopware 6 module makes it possible to ship products worldwide using the DHL Shipping service.
In addition, this shipping option is the most reliable in terms of cost and product delivery. It’s now possible thanks to the Webkul Marketplace DHL Shipping in Shopware 6.
Shopware Marketplace is a web-based shopping cart system. Marketplace DHL Shipping in Shopware 6 module is a Shopware Marketplace Module add-on. You must have the Shopware Marketplace Module installed in order to use this module.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- The admin must fill up the API information for DHL shipping in order for this module to operate.
- The shipping cost may be calculated using the seller’s address.
- The cost of shipping is determined on the product’s weight and zip code.
- The vendor can use this add-on to give DHL shipping services to their customers.
- Both domestic and foreign purchasers can use this shipping service.
- Admin can let merchants to enter their DHL account information.
- The ability to produce a DHL shipping label is available in this module.
- The DHL shipping label may also be printed or downloaded using this module.
Installation Steps – By Running Commands & Manually
Customers will get a zip folder, and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.
now. Read More
After extracting the WebkulMPDhlShipping folder, the customer needs to transfer this folder to custom > plugins on the server, as shown in the snapshot below.
After the successful transfer of the module folder, you have to run the below-mentioned commands in the Shopware root directory.
Now open the Shopware6 application in the Terminal.
Run this command to refresh the plugin –
Go to your Shopware installation Root directory and run this command to install then activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulMPDhlShipping
To installing the assets(CSS/JS)
To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
Manual installation from the plugin manager:
For the manual installation of the plugin follow the steps as mentioned below:
1) Extract the zip file of the plugin.
2) Goto your Shopware 6 installation backend panel and navigate to Extensions-> My Extensions after that you can find all the installed plugins in it.
For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Extension button. The user can upload the plugin zip(Webkul MP DHL Shipping) here.
3) After uploading the plugin zip, the user can see the Extensions in the list.
4) Now the user can click on the install icon to install the Webkul MP DHL Shipping extension.
5) After the installation of the extension, the user can click to activate the extension.
While in the process the admin can see the success message ‘Extension has been activated‘.
After the installation process and plugin configuration if the MP DHL Shipping icon option is not visible then run this command to clear the cache:
php bin/console cache:clear
Marketplace DHL Shipping in Shopware 6 Configuration
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure this module under “Extensions > My Extensions > Webkul MP DHL Shipping> Config” in the drop-down as shown below snapshot.
The Marketplace DHL Shipping setup page may be accessed by tapping the Configuration button.
Under Marketplace DHL Shipping the admin have the following options.
- Sales Channels – Here the admin needs to select the sales channel.
- Status – This option allows the admin to enable or disable the module.
- Sandbox – Using this the admin can enable or disable the sandbox mode.
- Access ID – The DHL shipper account access Id is provided by DHL.
- Password – Also, the password for the DHL shipper account, which DHL supplies.
- Account Number – DHL will issue you with a shipper account number.
- DHL Account City – Fill in the name of the city where the DHL account is registered.
- Allow Sellers to add DHL Account Details – If it is enabled, the seller will be allowed to add DHL account information; otherwise, the seller will not be able to do so.
- DHL Account ZIP code – Input the zip code for the city where the DHL account is registered as well.
- DHL Account Country – Choose the country where your DHL account is registered.
- Weight Unit – Choose a weight unit.
- DHL Account State – Choose the state or area where your DHL account is set up.
- Size – Select the size unit here.
- DHL API Test – By clicking on Test button user can check the DHL API.
When a buyer orders a seller’s goods, the buyer will notice Shopware Marketplace DHL Shipping in the shipping methods section, as seen in this picture.
Under Transaction Review, buyers will be able to see and pick the delivery option, and then click Submit Order to finish their order.
Note: The shipping fee in the Shopware Marketplace DHL Shipping module is calculated based on the seller’s product weight and as well as origin address.
Once the order is placed by the customer the admin will be able to view the order history for every order navigation Orders> Overview.
To examine the order history, the admin only needs to click on the specific order.
DHL Shipping Label Maker
When evaluating a specific order, the admin may choose a product from the product list and then produce a shipping label using the DHL shipping label option.
The admin can also print or download the DHL shipping label that has been produced.
The admin can download the shipping label as seen in the screenshot given below.
The invoice slip and shipping list for that order can also be printed by the admin, as shown:
The admin can also view order history for every seller order by navigating through Settings > Extensions > Marketplace Orders as seen in the screenshot given below.
Afterward, the admin just needs to click on the particular order to view the order history.
The admin can download/print the shipping label in the same manner as discussed above.
Add DHL Account
In order to utilize this module at the seller end navigation, the seller must first provide the DHL account details: My Account > Marketplace DHL Shipping
To save the account credentials, the seller must click the Save button after entering all of the account information as seen in the screenshot given below.
To test the API the seller needs to click on the Test DHL API button.
Note: If the seller does not provide account information, the DHL Shipping option will be unavailable during the checkout process for that seller’s items.
Note: Use a proper combination of weight and size during the configuration set, use Kilogram and Centimeters or Pound and Inches.
Generate Shipping Label
With the aid of the seller dashboard navigation, the seller may additionally control the order and check the order details: My Account > Your Orders.
The seller may examine the whole order history in the Your Orders section, as well as generate DHL Shipping Labels for every purchase and download or print them.
The seller must first choose the merchandise and then click on the Create Shipping Label button to generate the DHL shipping label.
The shipping label that has been generated is available for download or as well as printing by the seller.
The seller can download the shipping label as seen in the screenshot given below.
Thank you for viewing the Marketplace DHL Shipping for Shopware 6. However, If you need more information or have any query please feel free to reach out https://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 18.104.22.168