With Shopify Purchase Management app, merchant can manage and request purchase order from the suppliers. Merchant will be assigning products to the supplier for the purchase order request. Also all the purchase order in transit can be tracked through incoming shipment.
- Merchant can add suppliers
- Merchant can assign products to the supplier
- Merchant can request purchase order from the supplier for the products assigned to the supplier
- Merchant can manage the status of the purchase order
- Once the products are received then the stock gets updated by the product quantity received
- Merchant can even delete or edit the purchase order only when the status has not been changed to ‘transit’
On landing page, you will find the “install” button. Enter the shop url where you want to install the app.
Then you need to install the app. This way the app is installed.
After the installation, you need to buy the monthly plan available for the app. Once the payment is done for the plan, the apps will be listed in the apps.
From here, you will get all the links to use the app:
1) Purchase Order : Here all the purchase orders will be listed along with the status of the order. You can also add new purchase order from here.
2) Create Purchase Order : From here new purchase order request can be created. You need to choose the supplier name and add the products to be requested from the supplier.
3) Incoming Shipment : Here you will find the list of all the incoming shipment for the purchase order requests. This will list all the purchase orders that are in transit.
4) Add Supplier : From here you can add the supplier to which you will be sending the purchase order request. Also for each supplier you need to specify the maximum delay and the minimum time in which it must deliver the order.
5) Supplier : Here the list of suppliers is provided. You can easily edit or delete the supplier from here.
6) Assign product : From here the product can be assigned to the supplier. The auto suggest product list will appear.
7) Product : Here you have the list of products and the number of suppliers associated with the products.
From Purchase order, you can view the list of all the purchase order placed and their status.
From the “Supplier” menu, you can view the list of suppliers added and can also add new supplier.
Merchant can add the supplier by filling in the supplier details. Merchant can also specify the minimum time in which the products must be delivered by the supplier and also the maximum delay within which the supplier needs to deliver the product.
This way Merchant can add the supplier
After adding a new supplier, products has to be assigned to the supplier. From the product menu, products can be assigned to the supplier.
You need to select the product and assign the product to the supplier, you can even assign the product to more than one supplier.
This way the product is assigned to various suppliers.
Now the product is added to the list and clicking on save will generate a purchase order request.
You need to confirm the purchase order that has been created. You can either confirm or cancel the purchase order through edit or view button.
Once you confirm the purchase order, then a pop up comes to confirm. Once you confirm the purchase order, the status can be changed to “transit” and you cannot edit or delete the purchase order.
As you confirm the purchase order you can change the status to transit.
Then again you need to confirm whether you want to change the status or not. Once you confirm the status changes to transit and now you cannot edit or delete the purchase order.
This way you can request a new purchase order.
Open the “product” menu, here merchant will find the list of products and the number of assigned suppliers. From the ‘view’ button, you can view the list of suppliers and can send the purchase order request from there:
You can request a purchase order from the purchase button for the product.
This way a new purchase order can be created, from the ‘product’ menu.
Whenever a purchase order requested and the status changes to ‘transit’ then the same can be tracked under the ‘incoming shipment’
From here, merchant will update the quantity for the product received.
As soon the when we save the received quantity, then the status changes to delivered and now you can view the same in purchase order not in incoming shipment. Also the quantity received will get updated in the product stock.
From here you can view the purchase order details and the history along with the product quantity received
This way the merchant can manage the purchase order request easily and track the incoming shipment with the stock update when the product quantity received.
Click here https://apps.shopify.com/purchase-management to install the app.
Admin end login details :
Login Id : email@example.com
Password : demowebkul
Supplier end login details :
Login Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0