With the Purchase Management app for Shopify, the merchant can manage and request a purchase order from the suppliers. Merchant will be assigning products to the supplier for the purchase order request. Also, you can track all the purchase orders in transit through incoming shipments.
The merchant can add suppliers
He can assign products to the supplier
He can request a purchase order from the supplier for the products assigned to the supplier
The merchant can manage the status of the purchase order
After receiving the products, the stock will auto-update.
The merchant can even delete or edit the purchase order only when the status has not been changed to ‘transit’
On the landing page, you will find the “install” button. Enter the shop URL where you want to install the app.
Then you need to install the app. This way the app is installed.
After the installation, you need to buy the monthly plan available for the app. Once the payment is done for the plan, the apps will be listed in the apps section.
From here, you will get all the links to use the app:
1) Purchase Order: Here all the purchase orders will be listed along with the status of the order. You can also add a new purchase order from here.
2) Create Purchase Order: From here new purchase order request can be created. You need to choose the supplier name and add the products to be requested from the supplier.
3) Incoming Shipment: Here you will find the list of all the incoming shipments for the purchase order requests. This will list all the purchase orders that are in transit.
4) Add Supplier: From here you can add the supplier to which you will be sending the purchase order request. Also for each supplier, you need to specify the maximum delay and the minimum time in which it must deliver the order.
5) Supplier: Here the list of suppliers is provided. You can easily edit or delete the supplier from here.
6) Assign product: From here the product can be assigned to the supplier. The auto-suggests product list will appear.
7) Product: Here you have the list of products and the number of suppliers associated with the products.
From Purchase order, you can view the list of all the purchase order placed and their status.
Adding a new Supplier :
From the “Supplier” menu, you can view the list of suppliers added and can also add a new supplier.
The merchant can add the supplier by filling in the supplier details. The merchant can also specify the minimum time in which the products must be delivered by the supplier and also the maximum delay within which the supplier needs to deliver the product.
This way Merchant can add the supplier
Assigning Products to Supplier :
After adding a new supplier, products have to be assigned to the supplier. From the product menu, products can be assigned to the supplier.
Further, you need to select the product and assign the product to the supplier, you can even assign the product to more than one supplier.
This way the product is assigned to various suppliers.
. . .
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most
interesting similar articles.
You need to accept conditions to receive letters.
Share article via
. . .
Adding new Purchase Order:
Now the product is added to the list and clicking on saving will generate a purchase order request.
Furthermore, you need to confirm the purchase order that has been created. You can either confirm or cancel the purchase order through an edit/view button.
Once you confirm the purchase order, then a pop up comes to confirm. Once you confirm the purchase order, the status will change to “transit” and you cannot edit or delete the purchase order.
As you confirm the purchase order you can change the status to transit.
Then again you need to confirm whether you want to change the status or not. Once you confirm the status changes to transit and now you cannot edit or delete the purchase order.
This way you can request a new purchase order.
Creating a purchase order request to the Supplier:
Open the “product” menu, here merchant will find the list of products and the number of assigned suppliers.
Moreover, from the ‘view’ button, you can view the list of suppliers and can send the purchase order request from there:
Also, You can import the existing products into the app with the “Import Product” option. All You need to do is just select the start and end date and click on the Import button.
You can request a purchase order from the purchase button for the product.
This way you can create a new purchase order, from the ‘product’ menu.