After launching a stable version of UVdesk Open Source we have added the Shopify Order fetch App. This app allows account owner or support agents to fetch the order related details on support ticket directly from the Shopify store for better response. Reply master can simply get the instant order result by entering order id on the ticket from UVdesk Open Source agent or admin panel to escape from fraud queries.
Note: Shopify Order Fetch module is only supported by UVDesk version 1.0 or greater. To use this module first, you must have to install UVdesk Open Source Helpdesk.
- Highly secure and flexible.
- Open Source and highly customizable.
- Save time and Sell more.
- Fetch order relation details directly on tickets using the order id
- The support agent can rectify the support ticket is either fraud or genuine.
- Confirm order details and priorities the support request to resolve the concern on time.
- No need to visit Shopify webstore again and again to validate order details.
- One can inspect the source code.
- Best for enterprise or SME business.
- Deliver excellent customer service in less time.
- Save time by avoiding bogus queries.
- Each agent has access to fetch the order details on the support ticket.
- This module improves the overall support system with the efficiency of support staff.
- With this module, admin can generate even more sale by providing quick support.
Why Is The Need Of Open Source Shopify Order Fetch Module?
This module gets the order related details like Order ID, description, quantity, Total Price, Unit price, Shipping, etc on the support ticket immediately for the support agent to confirm the Order Details and proceed with the needful resolution.
Installation of Shopify Order Fetch Module
Step 1: Make a directory with the name uvdesk inside the project’s App folder.
Note: This package is dependent on the free uvdesk/eCommerce package so ensure you’ve installed that package before proceeding with the installation also make sure your project must be running under development environment.
Step 2: The customer will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension. After that, unzip the respective extension zip and rename the extracted folder name to “Shopify” after that merge Shopify folder into the project root directory inside apps/uvdesk.
Step 3: Next, run these commands below to complete the setup in the Project root directory.
$ php bin/console uvdesk_extensions:configure-extensions
$ php bin/console assets:install
Now, clear project cache
$php bin/console c:c
Once the commands have executed successfully, you will see the Apps icon on the dashboard after login into admin panel.
Shopify Order Fetch Module Configuration
Once you are on the Admin dashboard, click the Explore Apps option which you will be redirected to the Application page.
Here, you will see the Shopify eCommerce App, click on that App icon.
After that, you will enter into the integration page. Here, you will get the “+Integrate Shopify Store” button.
Once you clicked on that button, you will bring to the configuration setting page. In this setting page, you will get three fields Domain, API Key, and API Password.
Domain: Enter the Shopify domain name excluding https://
API Key & API Password:
Follow the below steps to get the API key & API password:
- Login to your store’s Admin Panel.
- Once logged in successfully, go to Apps and click on Manage private apps.
- In your Private Apps, click on Generate API credentials.
- Fill out the necessary details as required.
- Under Permissions, provide Read Access to Orders, transactions and fulfillments.
- Click on Save and you’ll be provided with API Key and Password.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
That’s all for the Shopify Order Fetch Module of UVdesk Open Source if you still have any issue please raise a ticket on our ticket panel.