Now, we have integrated the Multivendor marketplace for Shopify with clockwork SMS tool for sending an automated message. Admin, as well as, vendors will receive an SMS notification for newly placed orders. Earlier in the multivendor marketplace, notification of a new order placed by the customer was sent only through the email.
For this, you have to enable the SMS alert feature app, and this will cost an additional 5 USD per month with the existing monthly plan of multivendor marketplace & this additional USD 5 per month is separate and over and above the plan chosen by you on clockwork for sending messages.
How to Enable SMS Alert?
Firstly, you need to enable SMS alert app, you have to visit “Feature app” section of your multivendor app and click on enable to install the app.
Now once you click on enable you will be redirected to accept the payment. click on “Agree” as shown in the screenshot below:
How to Configure Clockwork?
Following two option will be added after the installation of this app:
- SMS Settings
- SMS Gateway Settings
You will have them in the Orders menu of multivendor marketplace app as shown in the screenshot below:
Let’s understand both of them one by one.
SMS Gateway Settings
In SMS gateway settings, you have to activate the multi-vendor marketplace for Shopify: clockwork feature by clicking on “Activate”.
So for this, you need to click on three dots (…) below the action and then click on activate.
After clicking on Activate enter the API Key. To get API key you have to create an account on “Clockwork” and select the plan as per your requirement.
Now in SMS settings, you can enable the option so as to send the order notification to Admin and seller as well.
Important Points to Remember
- Enter your contact number configured with clockwork by visiting Configuration of Multivendor app and clicking on General Configuration.
- Enter the number with country code, and should start without ‘+’ and ‘0’.
- The sellers have to enter their contact number in order to receive messages about the order by visiting the seller panel>>>Profile>>> My Account section >>>Enter Seller’s Contact detail and Click on Save.
Enter the number with country code, and it should start without ‘+’ and ‘0’.
- The number of messages will depend on the plan selected by you on your Clockwork account.
- Monthly payment to Clockwork on the basis of the plan chosen by you will be separate. And it will be over and above the multivendor app’s plan + SMS integration monthly charges.
Find the below link to use the demo of the Multivendor Marketplace App for Shopify: https://multivendor-marketplace-5.myshopify.com/
Furthermore, in case of any further query, feel free to raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ or drop a mail at email@example.com
Thanks for reading this blog!!! 🙂