Latest Tweet app for Shopify:
The app lets you display your latest tweets at your storefront. It is a good way of increasing social engagement with your customers.
- The latest tweets will be visible on the front end by the customer.
- You can display the block showing the latest tweets anywhere on your page as per your requirement.
- Also, you can display the block showing the latest tweets on every page of yours or on a specific page as per your requirement.
- Manage Height and width for the same.
- You can also change the configuration settings as per your requirements.
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Easily configured and user-friendly.
- Fetches user profile or page feeds into the store.
- Displays Images with tweets
Let’s see how you can install and configure the following app:
Click on ‘Add App’:
Once done with all the installation steps, your app will be visible in the ‘Apps’ section of Shopify backend:
Headless solution ? Find out More
Next, enter your twitter username, select an icon (4 different icons are given) and save the configuration after entering the following details: Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token & Access Token Secret.
Use the document to know how you can generate the following keys for yourself:
Copy the given code in the mentioned template file:
Need to be pasted in the theme.liquid template.
Paste the code where you want to display the twitter block and click on the Save button. You can also paste the code in any other liquid file according to your requirement.
Where is find the liquid files?
Go to: Shopify Backend >> Online Store >> Themes >> Actions >> Edit Code
Search for the respective file, paste the code & save.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0