Prestashop Wepay Payment Gateway- Wepay is a very popular payment service provider in United States.
With the help of our prestashop wepay payment gateway module, admin can provide this awesome payment service to their buyers for standard as well as subscription based products.. Not only can admin manage Full/Partial Refund but it can also make several subscription plans to assign it with the products.
Note:- Wepay supports only US dollar. Any transaction through Wepay payment method can be done in USD only.
- New payment method is added for buyers.
- Wepay payment method is available in United States only.
- Admin can use this module for both test as well as live mode, according to requirement.
- Admin can choose whether payer or payee will pay the Wepay transaction fees.
- Admin can refund either full or partial amount to buyer.
- Admin can specify any amount within the total amount paid by buyer for partial refund.
- Admin can create various Wepay subscription plans.
- Admin need to specify the amount & the duration of the subscription plan.
- Admin can also edit/delete the subscription plan.
- Admin can assign Wepay subscription plans to single/multiple products from “Assign Subscription page”
- With a new tab On the add/update product page also admin can assign any plan to the product.
- Admin can update/delete the assigned plan from the product.
- Admin can view the list of subscribed customers.
- Admin can also cancel the subscription of any customer.
- Buyer can view the subscription details on product page.
- NOTE – Subscription is only possible through Wepay payment gateway.
- Buyers can see the details of subscription payment made on Order Confirmation Page.
- Buyers will see a list of Subscription products purchased under ‘My account”
- Buyers can Cancel subscriptions when needed.
- Wepay supports only US dollar. Any transaction through Wepay payment method can be done in USD only.
- Subscription is only possible through Wepay payment gateway.
- The amount displayed in the cart is only the product amount. The subscription amount will automatically deducted while paying through the Wepay.
- The detail of full payment (product + subscription) made by “Wepay payment gateway” will be displayed on the order confirmation page.
For recurring payment according to plan, Admin has to set CRON job for everyday. Set following URL to CRON tab.
Url- 0 0 * * * curl “http://www.sitename.com/modules/wkwepayment/ps_cron.php?token=your_token”;
You have to replace the string “www.sitename.com” with your site link.
Configuring the Module
How to get API Keys
To get the API keys, admin needs to have their account on Wepay.
Admin need to select the mode for which the API keys are needed.
Once the account is created, admin need to create the application and then the API keys will be generated.
After successful installation, new tabs are added to manage the Wepay payment gateway for recurring as well as normal payment.
We shall discuss each of these tabs in details :
Admin can view the list of all the transaction made through Wepay payment gateway.
Go to Wepay Payment Gateway -> Wepay Transactions
Here all the transactions made via Wepay will be managed.
To manage the recurring payment method, admin has to create various plans for subscription.
By clicking on “Create Plan” Tab, Admin can create Wepay Subscription Plans. Admin will specify Plan Name, Plan Description, Plan Amount and Plan Time interval while creating new plan.
The Subscription plans created are listed here :
In this way Wepay plans will be managed.
After creation of plans admin has to assign Wepay subscription plans to products, so that products can become subscription based product if the payment is made through Wepay payment gateway.
Single/Multiple products can be assigned to the Selected Subscription Plan.
Admin can see a list of products on which Wepay subscription plans are assigned.
Admin can enable/disable
Admin can also assign plans to products from catalog.
In this way subscription can be set on a product.
Admin can view the list of those customers who have purchased the product with subscription plans.
This is how Admin manages Wepay Transactions/Plans/Subscriptions at Backend
Once the module is configured properly, buyer can view the Wepay payment gateway to make the purchase on store.
When Customer selects to pay via Wepay, he will go through the Wepay checkout process.
Once the order has been placed, admin can view the detail of Wepay payment on the order detail page.
Wepay Payment details on the order of standard product –
This way Payment is done by Buyers for Normal Wepay Checkout
Once admin has added the subscription plan to a product, then that product will be considered as subscription based product if the payment is made through Wepay payment gateway.
On the Product Page, Buyer can have full information about the subscription product.
To make the payment for subscription based products, Customer will pay via Wepay Payment Method.
Customer will follow the Wepay checkout process (same as in Standard flow)
Note :- The amount displayed on the popup is only the product amount. The subscription amount will automatically deducted while paying through the Wepay gateway.
The details of full payment made by “Wepay payment gateway” will be displayed on the order confirmation page.
Once the order has been placed, admin can view the detail of Wepay payment on the order detail page. Wepay Payment details are visible on the order of subscription based product –
In this way recurring payment is made by the buyer.
Now if admin want to view the list of customers who have subscribed themselves for the Wepay plans, then admin can go to “Purchased Customer Subscription”.
Admin can view the list of orders on the transaction which has been placed through Wepay payment methods.
Remember – Only the product amount by buyer in an order will available in the list of transaction.
Now admin can refund either full or partial product amount to buyer, if buyer has requested for the refund by any means.
FULL REFUND FUNCTIONALITY
PARTIAL REFUND FUNCTIONALITY
In this way admin manages Refund functionality for Wepay Payment. 🙂
Buyer can view the list of their subscription in the new tab.
Go to My Account -> My Wepay Subscriptions
Customers can see a list of Wepay subscriptions purchased. If required, customers can Cancel their subscription from here.
That is all for our Wepay Payment Module – with Refund and Recurring functionality.
Thank you for reading this Blog
We hope this Addon will enhance the functionality of your prestashop store.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x