Prestashop Web to Print allows your customers to customize the products as per their requirements. From T-shirts to rubber stamp, to online ads and business cards – the user can personalize it all. Web to print provides various custom options such as adding the image, text to customize the product as per the need.
- Allow store owners to give their customers various options to create their own personalized products.
- Wide range of custom options engages customers on the store which reduces the website’s bounce rate.
- Customer can add image to the product to customize as per requirement.
- Customers can add text on a personalized image to get the desired product.
- Customers can preview the product they have designed by applying various custom options.
- Customers can download the customized product image, upload it and then proceed to purchase.
- Social import allows the customers to add images to the products directly from their Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> modules & services -> Upload a module
- Upload zip file of “Web To Print” module
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
After the successful installation of the module, admin can configure the module by clicking on the ‘Configure’ button. Admin has to configure Facebook and Instagram image import settings.
If admin has enabled the import of images from Facebook and Instagram, then the customers can fetch the images from their Facebook and Instagram accounts. Social import let the customers add images to the customized products directly from their Facebook and Instagram accounts and customize it as per their requirements.
How to Generate Facebook and Instagram Credentials
Generating Facebook Credentials
- First of all, admin needs to create an account on Facebook developer site. Go to My Apps->Add New App.
- Enter display name and contact email id to add a new App.
- Go to Settings->Basic.
Generating Instagram Credentials
- First off all, admin has to open the link: https://www.instagram.com/developer/ and then go to Manage Clients.
- Click on ‘Register a New Client’ button.
- Enter the necessary details required to register for client ID.
After installation of the module, admin can customize products by navigating through Catalog->Products->Edit Product->Modules.
After clicking on “Add new Image” button, admin has to set the template title and image which will be visible to customer on the front end.
After saving the template, admin has to select the customizable area.
Once admin has defined the area for customization, then he has to select the editor type. When admin clicks on “Add area” button, a popup appears on the screen where he has to select the editor type that customer can use for customizing the product.
There are three types of editor available in the module:
After selecting the editor type, enter area name.
When a customer clicks on “CUSTOMIZE” button, a popup gets display on the screen from where a customer can customize the product.
When a customer clicks on customization section(area), the editor gets open as shown below:
Once the customer has customized the product, then he can see its preview by clicking on “Preview” button.
Admin can add image and number area type in a similar way he added text area type.
After uploading the image, a customer can change, delete, or adjust the image.
After customizing the product, admin can upload the customized product image by clicking on “Upload” button.
Now, when a customer adds product to the cart, customization also gets added to the cart as shown below:
When a customer clicks on “Product Customization” link, a popup appears on screen where he can view customized product images.
Customer can also view product customization uploaded by him under “Order Details” tab.
Admin can view the product customized images uploaded by a customer under “orders“.
That’s all for Prestashop Web To Print module.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Product Version - 4.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x