Prestashop UPS Shipping- This module is a very useful shipping module which provides UPS(United Parcel Service) shipping methods for product. UPS methods is available for both US based as well as international customers. It calculates cost for UPS Shipping Methods on the basis of UPS configuration details entered by admin.
- New shipping method is added to the store.
- Shipping methods are available for domestic as well as international buyers.
- Admin has to provide account information.
- The admin can set shipping preferences settings.
- Admin can configure packaging settings also.
- Cost calculation of UPS shipping, based on the configuration details by admin.
- Buyer will have a UPS shipping method available, along with cost.
- Add cache system for improving module performance.
- Support More UPS shipping methods.
- Remove country restriction(Now admin can ship their product all over world).
- Improve file structure and database structure.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Country restriction for the stores availability has been removed.
- Now admin has to specify the origin address and origin city also.
- Admin can enable/disable the addition of handling fee in the UPS shipping rates.
- Enable/disable testing mode in module configuration.
- Added option for UPS account number shipper name and phone number field.
- Option to add shipping/origin address.
After successful installation of this module admin has to configure the module.
Default values are set during installation of this module, admin can change it according to the requirement.
To get the credentials admin has to register at https://www.ups.com/one-to-one/register
Admin can set the Origin address from where pickup will be done. This address will be used to calculate the shipping rates based on customer’s delivery address.
After successful installation, list of domestic and international UPS shipping methods will be added to the carriers list.
Go to shipping->carriers
Now while purchasing any product buyer will find the UPS Shipping methods with their cost calculated through the admin UPS Configuration Details.
If admin has enabled the handling cost then the final UPS shipping amount will be sum of the UPS shipping rate and the handling cost added by admin.
Admin can view the name of the UPS shipping carrier with their shipping rate in order page.
Similarly, customers can also see the UPS shipping details from their Order section.
This is how admin can add UPS shipping methods to their store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x