Prestashop Order Tracking– Nowadays after placing an order buyers want to track and view their order progress. With the help of this module, admin can have this awesome functionality through which buyers can easily view and track their order.
- Buyers can easily track their order.
- Admin can create and configure the order state.
- Admin can add icons to define the order state.
- Admin can change the order state according to actual order status.
- Admin can choose a template for order state that will be visible to buyers.
- User interacting interface at frontend to track the order.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
- Upload zip file of ‘Prestashop Order Tracking’
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop
After successful installation admin can configure the module.
In Configuration, admin will have two options to choose the order state template that will be visible to the customers to track their orders. By default, two templates are given in the module i.e “Template one” and “Template two”.
Each Template has two views :
- Desktop View: Visibility of order states in desktop/laptop screens.
- Mobile View: Visibility of order states in Mobile devices.
After installation of module admin can see a new tab in Orders section in back-office that is “Order Tracking State”.
In “Order Tracking State” tab admin can see the list of tracking states. Admin can create a new state and also can manage the existing state.
After clicking the “Add New State” admin can add a new state. While creating a state admin can add state name, description, upload the icon for both pending and achieved state and also can enable/disable the state.
After creating the state admin can view the new state in “Orders–> Order Tracking State”.
Now admin can change the tracking state of any order from “Orders” list and from any particular order detail.
If the admin changes the tracking state then it will also reflect on the customer end.
Note: If the admin changes the state from “order placed” to “delivered” then in-between states will automatically be achieved.
Admin can also rearrange the position of states and that will also reflect on the customer end.
That is all about “Prestashop Order Tracking”.
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x