Prestashop Marketplace Seller Voucher- Is it not possible for sellers on the marketplace to provide discount vouchers on their products to buyers!!! No worries, now with the help of marketplace seller voucher module seller will be able to create vouchers on different conditions as per their requirement. Buyer will be able to use these vouchers as per the conditions defined for the vouchers.
Note: This module is an add-on for Marketplace Module. To use this module, admin has to install Prestashop Advanced Marketplace
- Sellers can provide vouchers to their customers.
- Sellers can create vouchers for single or multiple products.
- Admin can set manual or auto approval of newly added seller voucher request.
- Admin can set the manual or auto approval of any update on seller voucher.
- Admin can allow/disallow sellers to create vouchers for a particular customer.
- Admin can allow sellers to create vouchers only for those customers who has ordered that seller product previously.
- Admin can allow sellers to create the vouchers for all the prestashop customers.
- Sellers can specify the voucher name in different language.
- Sellers can add the description to the voucher which will be visible to them only.
- Sellers can generate the code for the voucher.
- Sellers can highlight the voucher.
- Sellers can specify the priority of the vouchers. The vouchers will be applicable as per their priority set by the seller.
- Sellers can specify various conditions for the vouchers.
- Sellers can specify the validity of the vouchers.
- Sellers can specify the total number of vouchers available for all the customers.
- Sellers can even specify the total number of vouchers available for each customer.
- Sellers can set the availability of vouchers for single/multiple countries.
- Sellers can set the availability of vouchers for single/multiple customer groups.
- Sellers can specify either the fixed amount or amount on percentage basis for the voucher.
- Seller has to specify the product on which the created voucher will be applicable.
- Admin can manage sellers vouchers.
- Admin can also add the vouchers for sellers from back-end
For installing Marketplace seller voucher module you need to install Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Seller Voucher module.
Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace Seller Voucher” module.
Sellers will get a new tab named as “manage vouchers” from where they can create vouchers.
Now, after specifying the name of voucher seller can set the condition for the voucher or can directly set the action for the voucher.
If, seller want to set the condition then seller need to go to condition tab.
Setting the conditions for the vouchers is optional for sellers but sellers need to set the action for the voucher. As while setting the action for the voucher seller has to mention the amount of voucher which will be deducted.
The amount set for the voucher either on percentage basis or fixed amount, that will be deducted from the product price.
Seller can also set a voucher for a single product or multiple products.
The voucher created by seller will be in pending stage if admin has set the manual approval of voucher.
A new tab will be added to marketplace management tab.
Go to marketplace management -> manage seller voucher
On adding the voucher for sellers admin has to fill the form accordingly.
Admin can also edit the seller created vouchers
Now, admin has to approve the voucher if admin has set the manual approval of seller voucher
The seller voucher gets approved, now seller can also change the status of the voucher as per the need.
If the approved seller voucher status is changed by admin, then the voucher will get disabled and seller will not be able to change the status.
The seller voucher will get disabled even when the seller update the voucher and admin has set the manual approval for “update voucher”
Now, as per the voucher conditions and settings the voucher will be available to buyers
Current Product Version - 5.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x