With the help of this module, marketplace seller can disable the “add to cart” button for the products if in case the seller is not available to fulfill the orders for a certain time period. That is now the admin as well as the buyer would be informed about the unavailability of the seller.
The seller products will be visible to the buyers along with the seller message, by which the buyers will know that the seller is on vacation and will not be available. The seller can even allow the “add to cart” button for the products during the vacation time (this would be the time for which seller is unavailable). By default the “add to cart” button is disabled.
The Seller needs to provide start date and end date of the vacation. Seller can also provide a message in multi-language that is to be displayed on the product pages, shop page. If admin wants, can activate the add to cart button in case the seller has inactivated it and can even delete the seller vacation.
NOTE – Since its an add-on for the advanced marketplace module, so before installing marketplace seller vacation module, marketplace module must be installed.
- A new seller vacation tab gets added to the marketplace account. From here seller can inform the admin and the buyer about the vacation.
- Seller can plan a vacation informing the customers buying their product.
- Seller can decide whether the “Add to Cart” will remain active or will be inactivated during the vacation period.
- Seller needs to specify the message that is to be displayed on the product page, shop page and the profile page.
- Seller will automatically become active after the vacation end date.
- Admin has full control on settings selected by the seller for the product during vacation time.
- Seller can add the vacation message in multi-language.
Since its an add-on for the advanced marketplace module, so before installing marketplace seller vacation module, marketplace module must be installed.
- Go to back office ->module
- Upload the module zip file
- Search “Seller Vacation” in module search box then go to module and click on install.
Module successfully Installed !
A new “Seller Vacation” tab has been added to the marketplace account.
Now seller needs to fill this form, from here the request for vacation is sent to admin. By default the request is accepted. But the admin has all the rights to change it to disable at any point of time.
Adding New Vacation !
After adding the vacation by the seller, seller can view all the list of vacation added from the “seller vacation” tab
Now, the message gets displayed on the product detail page. Please see the screenshots:
Seller can keep the add to cart option disabled during the vacation period.
The seller vacation message also gets displayed on the seller shop page:
By default the “add to cart” button is disabled from the product page. But the seller while adding the seller vacation can check the box for enabling the ‘add to cart” button.
The vacation message will be deactivated after the end date of the vacation. Also the “add to cart” button will be visible again once the vacation time ends for the seller.
This way seller can add the new vacation and can manage the vacation from the frontend.
A new “Seller Vacation” tab has been added to the back end under the marketplace management tab. Here admin can view the list of all the sellers who have added a vacation. Admin can enable or disable the add to cart button for the particular seller.
This way admin can manage the seller vacation request from backend.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 5.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x