Now, store management is easy for the sellers. With the help of this module, the sellers can add staff for their store who can manage the store for the sellers. In this module, the sellers can save their time by distributing their work to their staff.
For installing this module you need to install PrestaShop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
- Version 5.1.1 is compatible with Advanced Marketplace Version 5.1.6 and above
- Version 3.1.0 is compatible with Advanced Marketplace Version 3.1.6 and above
- Seller can add staff to manage their store.
- Seller can give specific permission to their staff of the store.
- Staff can see the seller dashboard and transactions if permitted by the seller.
- Staff can manage the Products and orders as permitted by the seller.
- Seller can enable/disable the staff.
- Admin can add and delete staff for the sellers.
- Admin can give specific permission to the staff on behalf of a seller.
- Prestashop Marketplace POS permission to staff can be managed from the module.
- The module is MultiShop Compatible with PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace version 5.4.0/3.4.0 and above.
Note: PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Staff is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
In order to install the module, you need to install the PrestaShop Advanced Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
After installing the marketplace module, you can now proceed to install the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Staff module.
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
After successful installation of the module, an admin can configure the module.
After Installation of the module, a seller can see a new tab on the dashboard.
By clicking this tab, seller can see the list of added staff and also can manage the staff.
After clicking the “add new staff” seller can add staff by adding their mail id.
Note: A person must be registered on the store as a customer to become a staff of that particular store. That person should not be a seller or a staff any other store.
After creating the staff, a seller can give specific permission to their staff for managing the store.
After creating the staff, staff can see a new tab in the marketplace account i.e “Manage Seller Account”. From this tab, the staff can manage the seller store.
A seller can give access to following tabs in which staff can manage the Store according to the seller permission
Dashboard- In this tab, staff can only view the dashboard of the seller.
Product- In this tab, staff can view, add, edit and delete the products according to the permission of the seller.
Order- In this tab, staff can view and edit the orders if permission is given by the seller.
Transaction- In this tab, staff can only view the transaction that is done on the seller store.
After getting the permission, staff can view the above tabs in their marketplace account shown below:
Suppose if the seller gives only “view” permission to the staff then staff will not able to edit, add or delete the information.
If the seller has given only “view” permission to the staff then the staff will able to open the product edit page but will not be able to add and edit the product shown in below image.
After installing the module admin can see a new tab in the Marketplace Management tab i.e “Manage Seller Staff”.
In “Manage Seller Staff” admin can do the following things-
- Add new staff for a particular seller.
- See the list of added staff.
- Give specific permission to the staff on behalf of a seller.
- Delete any staff.
After clicking the “Add New Staff” admin can create the new staff for a particular seller.
After creating the staff admin can give specific permission of the store on behalf of a seller.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Marketplace Seller Staff module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
For any kind of technical assistance or query, please raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com or send us a mail at [email protected]
Also, please explore our PrestaShop development services & vast range of featureful PrestaShop Addons.
Current Product Version - 5.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x.
Leave a Comment