Prestashop Marketplace Seller Invoice module automatically sends seller’s invoice to the customer. Customers will receive the invoice from the store owner on behalf of sellers. The marketplace sellers have the functionality to send the invoices for their orders to the store owner.
- Automatically sends order invoices to the customers from admin on behalf of sellers.
- Invoices will be sent automatically to admin for sellers’ orders.
- Admin can set the order status on which commission invoice gets generated.
- Admin can send commission invoice to the sellers.
- Admin Commission invoice can be generated on the basis of each order, specific time period or threshold amount value.
- Seller can configure invoice prefix, invoice number, legal free text, and footer text to be displayed in the invoice.
- Seller can view and send the invoice to admin.
- Seller can view admin commission invoice in his panel.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Seller Invoice you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing Prestashop Advanced Marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Seller Invoice.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
- Upload the module zip file
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
After the successful installation of the module, admin can configure Prestashop Marketplace Seller Invoice by clicking on “CONFIGURE” button.
Now under “CONFIGURATION” admin has to configure the module settings as shown below:
Under “Seller Invoice”, admin can enable/disable seller invoice module. Admin can allow/disallow the sellers to send the invoice of an order to him.
Admin can set the character limit for entering a legal note and footer text in an invoice.
Admin Commission Invoice
Under “Admin Commission Invoice”, admin can choose to send commission’s invoice to the sellers. Admin can set the order status on which commission invoice gets generated.
In Prestashop marketplace Seller Invoice, admin can set the ways in which commission invoice will be generated by navigating through Marketplace->Manage Seller Details->Seller profile->Edit.
Commission invoice Based On
- Invoice for each order – If selected, then admin commission invoice will be generated for the invoice for each order.
- Invoice on Time Period – If selected, then admin can set the days/month/year after which admin commission invoices will be generated for the seller’s orders invoices.
- Invoice on Threshold Amount Value – If selected, then admin commission invoices will be generated once admin has earned the commission amount he sets in Threshold Amount Value field.
If admin wants that admin commission invoices generated based on invoice on time period or invoice on threshold amount value should be sent to the sellers, then he has to set a cron task according to which admin commission invoices will be sent to the sellers.
For example, admin has set a cron task for every day and “Commission Invoice Based On” Invoice on Threshold amount value. Now, if Threshold Amount Value has been set as $100 and “automatically send commission invoice to seller” is enabled then when admin earns $100 commission, admin commission invoice will be sent to the seller automatically when the cron runs.
Workflow at Seller’s End
After the installation of the module “Seller Invoice” tab gets available for the sellers under ‘My Shop’.
Under “Invoice Settings” a seller can:
- Set prefix for invoice number.
- Set the number with which invoice number will start.
- Enter the VAT number.
- Enter the legal information footer text which will be visible on the invoice.
Under “Order invoice” a seller can view the list of invoices of the orders placed by the customers for his products.
A seller can download an invoice in a PDF format by clicking on “PDF” button under Invoice tab.
By clicking on an invoice a seller gets redirected to ‘Orders’ tab and from there he can view:
- Product Details
- Commission Summary
- Customer Details
- Shipping Details and
- order Status
When the order status gets changed to the status on which commission invoice gets generated as configured by admin from backend then a seller will be able to send the invoice to admin.
Admin Commission Invoice
When the status of an order gets changed then admin commission invoice gets generated and the seller can view it under “Admin Commission invoice” tab.
The seller can download admin commission invoice by clicking on ‘PDF’ button.
Manage Seller Invoice
Under “Manage Seller Invoice”, admin can view:
- Seller Order Invoice
- Admin Commission Invoice
Seller Order Invoice
Under “Seller order Invoice”, admin can view invoices for all the orders that have been received by the sellers.
By clicking on “View” button, admin can view the invoices of all the orders of a particular seller.
Admin Commission Invoice
Under “admin commission invoice”, admin can view commission invoice in which the commission amount he has earned for the sellers’ orders is mentioned.
Admin can send commission invoice to a seller by clicking on “Send Invoice” button. When admin clicks on “Send Invoice” button a pop-up appears on the screen where admin has to enter email id of a seller to whom he wants to send commission invoice.
Current Product Version - 6.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x