Prestashop Marketplace Preorder – Prestashop Marketplace Preorder module allows the customers to book a product which is either out of stock or soon to is launched. With the help of this extension, sellers can set preorder for a particular combination of a product or all the combinations of a product at once. This module helps the marketplace sellers in attracting more customers to the website by making the products available to them which they don’t get easily from the offline stores.
Note:- For installing this module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
- Auto approval of seller’s preorder products can be enabled or disabled by admin.
- Admin can allow/disallow the sellers to activate or deactivate their preorder products.
- Admin can create a new preorder product.
- Admin can edit/delete a preorder.
- Admin can set Preorder for a particular combination of a product or all the combinations of a product at once.
- Admin can create a preorder seller wise.
- A seller can set Preorder for a particular combination of a product or all the combinations of a product.
- A seller can enable or disable the flip clock displaying days and time after which product gets available.
- A seller can set “Full payment” or “Partial Payment” as a payment method.
- A seller can edit the preorder details.
- A seller can delete a preorder.
- The seller can set partial preorder price in terms of percentage or fixed amount in case partial payment has been selected as a payment method.
- Very useful for the customers as it allows them to reserve the products which are either out of stock or soon to be launched.
- A Customer can purchase preorder and normal product in the single cart.
For installing Prestashop Marketplace Preorder module you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing marketplace module you can start the installation of Marketplace Preorder module.
- Go to back office ->module
- Upload the module zip file
- The “Marketplace Preorder” module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
Workflow at Seller’s End
Once the module gets installed a new tab “Manage Preorder” gets available for the seller under “Your Account”.
A seller can create a Preorder by clicking on “Add New” button under “Manage Preorder”.
Once the product to be set as a preorder has been selected by a seller he can configure the preorder details as shown below:
Admin can also edit/delete details of a preorder product.
While creating a preorder if a seller has set “Product’s All Combinations” in the Combination field then the same preorder settings will be set for all the combinations.
A seller can select Full payment or Partial payment in “Payment Method” field. If a seller selects partial payment method then he has to set a partial preorder price which a customer has to pay when he preorders the product. A seller can set partial payment in terms of percentage or fixed amount.
Admin can view all the preorder products created by a seller by navigating through Marketplace>Preorders.
Once a seller has created the preorder product’s then it goes to admin for the approval as configured by admin. Admin can enable all the preorder products created by seller.
Once approved by admin, all the seller’s preorder product will be activated.
Admin can create a new preorder for seller’s products by clicking on ‘Create New Preorder’ button.
Admin can view preorder set for all the combinations of a product under “New Preorder” tab.
Creating Preorder Seller Wise
Admin can create a preorder for a particular seller by clicking on “Create Seller Wise Preorder” button.
Once the admin has selected a seller for whom he wants to create a preorder then he has to select a seller’s product on which he wants to set a preorder.
Once admin has selected a seller and seller’s product then he has to enter all the necessary preorder details as shown below:
Customer End Preorder Workflow
At the Front End, a customer can view all the preorder details on a product page.
Partial Payment Option
If admin/seller has set a partial payment for a particular combination or all the combinations of a product then a customer only needs to pay the partial amount as set by admin for pre booking. once the product gets available the rest amount will be paid by customer while completing the order.
Combination functionality –
A preorder option will not be visible to the customer on the particular combination of a product if that combination has not been set for preorder by admin.
Completing a Preorder
A seller can view all the orders placed by the customers for a preorder product by clicking on ‘View Orders’ button under ‘Manage Preorder’ tab.
A seller can view the status of a preorder by clicking on order as shown below.
By clicking on ‘View’ button a seller gets redirected to Order detail page.
On order details page, Seller can view all the details of the order.
Admin can also view all the orders placed by the customers for a preorder product(s) by navigating through Marketplace->Preorders->Preorder Orders.
Admin can view details such as total amount paid, remaining amount and status of a preorder by clicking on ‘View’ button.
Admin can view the complete details of a order by clicking on ‘View’ button.
Now when the product gets available, then a customer can complete the preorder by clicking on “Complete Preorder” tab available on order details page.
When a customer clicks on “Complete Preorder” button he will be redirected to a cart page where he can pay the pending amount in case of a partial payment done by him. on the cart page itself, a voucher equivalent to the preorder booking amount will be available.
Once a customer has completed a preorder then the status of preorder will change from ‘No’ to ‘Yes’.
This is how preorder functionality can also be added with the seller products.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 5.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x