PrestaShop Invoice Payment enables your customers to place their orders and pay later with the invoice.
Offer your customers a simple, hassle-free payment process with a secure shopping experience by integrating one of Europe’s most popular payment methods.
While placing an order on the store, customers need to pay upfront or give their bank/card details.
Sometimes, during checkout customers realize that they have an expensive cart and may shy away from completing the purchase.
Also, customers have to go through a lengthy checkout process for completing the order which can be a hassle and leads to shopping cart abandonment.
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
Pay with invoice is an excellent way to avoid the inconvenience caused during checkout. Customers can now buy their products and pay after a stipulated time period of a few days.
Letting your customers place orders and pay afterwards with an invoice will help you gain their confidence and encourage them to make the purchases.
To know more about the functioning of the module, check the overview of the plugin in the video:
Features of the PrestaShop Invoice Payment module
- Choose to send an email for invoice bill payment on order creation or order status update.
- Send the reminder for invoice bill payment before the due date is over.
- The number of days before which reminder emails will be sent can also be set from the back office.
- Configure the number of days for invoice bill payments for each group.
- The user of a particular group needs to pay the invoice amount within a specified number of days.
- Send a custom email message to the customer after the order status reached the selected order status to calculate the due date.
- Set the minimum quantity of product that the customer needs to add to the cart to opt for the invoice payment method.
- Configure the minimum order value for which payment option will be active.
- This module is multishop compatible.
Note: PrestaShop Invoice Payment module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
How to install the module
- Firstly, go to the module manager in back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
PrestaShop Invoice Payment – Configuration Settings
Send reminder before due date
Configure the number of days before the expiry of bill payment when you want to send the reminder.
Bill payment settings
You can specify the number of days for each group within which the member of the group needs to pay the invoice amount.
For example, if you have set 14 days for the customer group and order creates on 4th November. Now, the customer can pay with an invoice by 18th November.
Under Order Settings, you can configure the minimum quantity of products a customer needs to add to the cart to opt for the invoice payment method.
Also, you can set the minimum order value for which this payment option is available.
In this field, you have to select the order status. The payment due date for an order is calculated once the order status has reached the configured status.
Suppose a customer places an order on the store on 4th November and you ship that order on 6th November.
Now, the payment due date will be calculated from the date of shipment i.e. 6th November. A customer has to pay by 20th November.
Under Banner, you can configure the positions where you want to display the banner.
Front end view
After the installation of the module, a new payment method “Pay With Invoice” becomes available for the customers.
After successfully placing the order, a customer can view the payment method name and payment details on the order confirmation page.
After successfully placing the order the admin can also send a custom email message to the customer when the order status reaches to the selected status to calculate the due date.
In case, the minimum product quantity limit or the order amount is not reached then a message will display on the cart as well as the checkout page.
So, this was all about the PrestaShop Invoice Payment Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Current Product Version - 4.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x